Bungie Says Halo: Reach Will Not Use Natal

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
i've played halo 1&2 and saw some walkthrough of halo 3 and ODST, and i'm old enough to see that this game has become a scam. it's the same mechanics on diferent levels.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
It's interesting how no one has any faith that Natal could very well be better than the Wii.

...Probably because Peter Molyneux got his ambitious mitts on it.

Arbitrary Cidin

Apr 16, 2009
Sorry REACH, but Mass Effect 2 is the biggest game of the year. Besides, they start the game off with eclipse of the TOP half of the planet, obviously proving them the superiors.

The Warden

Oct 6, 2009
Digikid said:
Yodobama said:
That's a good step, but it'll still most likely be a bad game regardless.
Wrong. It's Halo. There is NOTHING bad about Halo whatsoever.
I do hope you are being sarcastic, but if not, I suggest you watch the Zero Punctuation review of it, so I don't have to sit here and explain how fucking stupid it really is when he already has.

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
Yodobama said:
Digikid said:
Yodobama said:
I do hope you are being sarcastic, but if not, I suggest you watch the Zero Punctuation review of it, so I don't have to sit here and explain how fucking stupid it really is when he already has.
First, Do not trust Zero Punctuation on Halo (or most things for that matter) as he only has played the third one.

Second, well, just don't trust ZP for most things anyway. He's meant to be funny, that's it.

Anyway, on topic. Never thought anyone would actually believe Reach would use Natal. Not surprised at all.

The Warden

Oct 6, 2009
awsome117 said:
Yodobama said:
Digikid said:
Yodobama said:
First, Do not trust Zero Punctuation on Halo (or most things for that matter) as he only has played the third one.

Second, well, just don't trust ZP for most things anyway. He's meant to be funny, that's it.

Anyway, on topic. Never thought anyone would actually believe Reach would use Natal. Not surprised at all.
I find it funny how I'm expected not to trust a critic who points out truth.
I've played all three games, and just like him, the only thing I can call them is average, but no, what he says doesn't matter, because he's a comedian! Yea, just don't look at all the truth in his words, just blindly believe this game is amazing.
I will agree at times Yahtzee may badly review a good game, but on this one, no.
This time he told the truth.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Good, man i was really worried about having to dance around like an idiot while playing Halo, I really don't like motion control but its not happening so good.

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
Yodobama said:
awsome117 said:
Yodobama said:
Digikid said:
Yodobama said:

I've played all three games, and just like him, the only thing I can call them is average, but no, what he says doesn't matter, because he's a comedian! Yea, just don't look at all the truth in his words, just blindly believe this game is amazing.
I will agree at times Yahtzee may badly review a good game, but on this one, no.
Well, besides the fact he constantly says he isn't meant to be taken serious, I can't, well take him seriously. And when did I ever say the game was amazing? I just don't take his words valid as he as only played one (and the third no less) in a three part game series.

Anyway, you're free to think what you think. But going by what a critic says (Yatzhee for that matter) means nothing to me.

The Warden

Oct 6, 2009
awsome117 said:
Yodobama said:
awsome117 said:
Yodobama said:
Digikid said:
Yodobama said:

Well, besides the fact he constantly says he isn't meant to be taken serious, I can't, well take him seriously. And when did I ever say the game was amazing? I just don't take his words valid as he as only played one (and the third no less) in a three part game series.

Anyway, you're free to think what you think. But going by what a critic says (Yatzhee for that matter) means nothing to me.
Well, you basically said it when you said that there is nothing wrong with Halo.
If there is nothing wrong with something, it is thus amazing.
But how can it be seen as any less valid when he says he never played the previous two but the person who HAS also shares his opinion?
Also, it is not an opinion to say there is things wrong with halo, that is a fact.
There are numerous gameplay issues which cannot be seen as opinion.

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
Yodobama said:
Well, you basically said it when you said that there is nothing wrong with Halo.
But how can it be seen as any less valid when he says he never played the previous two but the person who HAS also shares his opinion?
Also, it is not an opinion to say there is things wrong with halo, that is a fact.
Never said nothing was wrong with Halo. Unless you care to show me where. Things can be wrong with a game and still be amazing can't it? Not saying Halo 3 is amazing, but not saying it's as bad as you make it out to be.

Because he has only played the third? And thus, I find his opinion on the entire Halo franchise invalid. And? So you share his opinion. I share his opinions on some things as well. Not full blown "hate or like" opinions, but gameplay things.

And yes, there are things wrong with Halo, as with EVERYTHING. Thank you for pointing out the obvious. I could not have figured it out with out you telling me...

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said any of these things. I just said don't base your opinion on ZP alone, as he is not only a critic (a very critical person I might add) he is a comedian. And, as I would like to point out again, is not meant to be taken seriously.

The Warden

Oct 6, 2009
awsome117 said:
Yodobama said:
Never said nothing was wrong with Halo. Unless you care to show me where. Things can be wrong with a game and still be amazing can't it? Not saying Halo 3 is amazing, but not saying it's as bad as you make it out to be.

Because he has only played the third? And thus, I find his opinion on the entire Halo franchise invalid. And? So you share his opinion. I share his opinions on some things as well. Not full blown "hate or like" opinions, but gameplay things.

And yes, there are things wrong with Halo, as with EVERYTHING. Thank you for pointing out the obvious. I could not have figured it out with out you telling me...

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said any of these things. I just said don't base your opinion on ZP alone, as he is not only a critic (a very critical person I might add) he is a comedian. And, as I would like to point out again, is not meant to be taken seriously.
Bah, I must apologize for basing my argument off of what I said to another user, I did not read your username and assumed you were the same person. I could continue to argue right now, but it's 10:00 PM here, and I am tired.

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
Yodobama said:
awsome117 said:
Yodobama said:

Bah, I must apologize for basing my argument off of what I said to another user, I did not read your username and assumed you were the same person. I could continue to argue right now, but it's 10:00 PM here, and I am tired.
We all make mistakes. No worries.

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
Logan Westbrook said:
"Halo: Reach is NOT a Natal title and is being developed expressly with the traditional Xbox 360 controller in mind," said a spokesperson for the developer.
How all games on the 360 should be developed.

Do we really need gimmick-games on our console too?

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
factualsquirrel said:
Well, thank God for that.

I didn't actually here the rumours, but if it had I would have been forced to not buy it.
This if youve studied the game you know this game will be amazing

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
Er...the biggest game of 2010?
What idiot said that?
I mean come on Final Fantasy XIII, Super Mario Galaxy 2, probably tons more games already bigger than Halo Reach are already out this year and we have Final Fantasy, God of War, Bioshock, Heavy Rain, AvP, all out this quarter, all of which, especially Final Fantasy, have the potential to be far greater than some generic shooter set within the Halo-verse.
Sorry Halo annoys me incredibly when people say anything about it being anything better than ok.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Well, i can see a Natal-Halo. Maybe as an On-Rails game, but thank God in Heaven that Reach isn't going to have Natal.