California Man Indicted for Making Threats Against Blizzard

Jei-chan

Inquisitor-Hierarch
Apr 18, 2011
infohippie said:
I'm curious if he was playing Overwatch or Hearthstone.
Surely this is about World of Warcraft's Legion pre-patch drama? I mean I'm pretty sad about the changes they made to Disc priest... (not as sad as this guy, obviously, because I'm sane)

MerlinCross

Apr 22, 2011
Voxoid said:
MerlinCross said:
Voxoid said:
Let's just hope that everybody involved in the case are aware of whats going around them and not all sitting around playing pokemon on their damn phones.
I mean you say that but didn't someone get arrested for doing the same thing to people playing pokemon on their damn phones? The making a threat I mean.
I don't quite understand what you mean. Who threatened people playing pokemon?
I can give you links through PM if you're really interested. But between the two, you have a pair of knuckleheads that thought making threats would be a good idea; with all the attacks that are currently front in center on the news.

Real smart people there.

WeepingAngels

May 18, 2013
Sniper Team 4 said:
Nice. I wish this happened more often. I wish this happened to everyone who made these types of threats, regardless if they're made to a game company or not.
Granted, there would be a LOT more people in prison and paying fines, but maybe people would finally figure out that this is not okay. Throw the book at him for all I care.
More people in prison has reduced the occurrence of so many crimes. All those people in prison for drugs has really cleaned up the streets, for example and today drugs are a distant memory (except the FDA approved drugs).