Call of Duty 7 is probably going to have subsciptions

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
http://kotaku.com/5469025/activision-has-call-of-duty-7-loaded-for-holiday

If people actually go through with this...I'm sorry...

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Activision make me want to cut a *****, seriously. You pay for MMO's not shooters.

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
how many times to i have to fucking say it DONT FIX SOMETHING THAT ISNT BROKEN!!!! why is it that every company just when its going well just fucks it up somehow

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Heard about that this afternoon. I guess they don't like money no more. And another article I read said that they don't expect the next one to sell as well, claiming that there's alot of competition this year. That's one way of looking at it, another is people realizing that its the same game since COD2 and not only that, but now you get to PAY for online? Yeah, I guess you CAN get tired of money.

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
What I find sad is the amount of people who will pay to play it.

Glad I'm one of the people who could see how much Modern Warfare 2 sucked and stopped caring about the series.

presidentjlh

Feb 10, 2010
Zani said:
People will buy it regardless.
Unfortunately that's true. I can just picture that douchebag as he said, smiling with devil horns growing out of his head, "If you think about the successes we have had in other categories on subscriptions, you can get a sense of the direction we want to take that franchise."

That's when he devoured a homeless man.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
TelHybrid said:
What I find sad is the amount of people who will pay to play it.

Glad I'm one of the people who could see how much Modern Warfare 2 sucked and stopped caring about the series.
Me too.
*highfive*

ddq5

I wonder what the character limi
Jun 18, 2009
Zani said:
People will buy it regardless.
Well I'm not people. Wait...
I have Mass Effect 2 to thank for breaking my addiction to Modern Warfare online, even though my own suckitude should have been fully capable of doing that itself.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
single player will probably be 30 min long and just be one big explosion

Drexler

Nov 20, 2009
i thought i could rely on treyarch, guess not, or pull my money from activision all tougher

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Well that is the same as saying the campaign is going to suck... or be none existent.

presidentjlh

Feb 10, 2010
I used to be big on multiplayer, but I'm getting to the point where I think that we will see less and less games even have a single player campaign.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love playing multiplayer, it's very fun. But sometimes you want a story, some characters, and to play alone.