Call of Duty/Activision down?

sniper9474

Sep 3, 2008
Im currently having problems getting onto any activison based websites, including call of duty elite and callofduty.com
The only site I can get onto is support.activision.com, and when i try to login i get server not found, just like every other page.
This means I cant find out server status from callofduty.com to see if this is an everyone problem, and cant log in to get live chat to find out anything.
I can load every other website, so I dont think its a problem with the internet, does anyone else have this/had this and knows what to do?

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
sniper9474 said:
Im currently having problems getting onto any activison based websites, including call of duty elite and callofduty.com
The only site I can get onto is support.activision.com, and when i try to login i get server not found, just like every other page.
This means I cant find out server status from callofduty.com to see if this is an everyone problem, and cant log in to get live chat to find out anything.
I can load every other website, so I dont think its a problem with the internet, does anyone else have this/had this and knows what to do?
Yup, I see your problem - You're playing Call of Duty. ( I'm sorry, I'm sorry! XD )

Well, if it's anything like EA/DICE, they will occasionally take the servers down for maintenance, though they normally put out a few warnings before hand. I'm sure if you search for a few other CoD related boards you'll probably get a more informed response.