Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Review

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
So far I'm having fun. It helps I have a team of friends to play the multiplayer.
Single player was fun but the strike force missions kind of threw me off they weren't difficult but felt a little tedious to me.

Marik Bentusi

Aug 20, 2010
ARCTIC_EAGLE said:
Marik Bentusi said:
Tiamat666 said:
Riding a horse armed with a rocket launcher blowing up soviet tanks?

Nobody else find this scene highly... comical?
Most people exactly enjoy codblops2 as that mindless popcorn action flick with occasional interactive bits.
mindless, same-old-same-old, built 5 years ago, yet somehow able to get 4/5. I find it interesting that reviewers are willing to give COD:BO2 4/5 or 90-100 even though its the same game for 5 years but won't give MOH:W anything above a 60...but ya its legit.
Not a fan of either, so most of my info is second-hand. Codblops2 did seem to have a much more ridiculous/fantastic campaign like shooting down waves of helicopters while riding across an open area on a horseback or swinging around in a lush mountain area with I-can-climb-on-anything-nanogloves and Fuck-the-gloves-I'll-use-these swingy ropes.
That seems like much more "pure fun" and seeming to offer more varied/colorful backgrounds than the more linear and gritty Doorfighter. Blops2 even dabbled in moral choices a teeny tiny bit.

Can't say all that makes such a huge difference for me, but I think I can see the general angle where people are coming from.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
Marik Bentusi said:
Not a fan of either, so most of my info is second-hand. Codblops2 did seem to have a much more ridiculous/fantastic campaign like shooting down waves of helicopters while riding across an open area on a horseback or swinging around in a lush mountain area with I-can-climb-on-anything-nanogloves and Fuck-the-gloves-I'll-use-these swingy ropes.
That seems like much more "pure fun" and seeming to offer more varied/colorful backgrounds than the more linear and gritty Doorfighter. Blops2 even dabbled in moral choices a teeny tiny bit.

Can't say all that makes such a huge difference for me, but I think I can see the general angle where people are coming from.
i hear a lot of good things about it as well. people told me that the MP is much better then in the last black ops and especially soooo much better then MW3.
one guy told me that the MP in MW3 turned him off but black ops 2 changed his mind and says its more balanced then in any cod game.