Call of Duty WWII Releases November 3, Watch the Reveal Trailer Now

TheMigrantSoldier

Nov 12, 2010
Samtemdo8 said:
TheMigrantSoldier said:
Oh yay, Normandy again...

I was really hoping they would take a page from BF1 and test new waters as opposed to just bloodying the old ones. Hopefully they will but I'm not holding my breath.
So you want China vs Japan on mainland Asia? Which one of the battles includes the battle at the Great Wall?

Sadly China and Japan has shitty and uncool guns and vehicles.
Well... yes. Yes I would. I wouldn't mind shitty guns that jammed every so often if it raised the tension and I think it would be a "nice" (as in totally fucking brutal) mirror to the Eastern Front. The Chinese death toll is pretty sobering and I think it's a shame that they've barely gotten featured in WWII games.

Personally, I would like to see the game as one of the British Empire's many, many colonial troops, like a Gurkha fighting in SE Asia. Weird, unconventional settings are part of the reason why I loved World at War.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
It's been confirmed you only play as American troops. Meh.

Interested what they plan to do with the multiplayer. How far will they go with the skins this time?

Sheo_Dagana

Aug 12, 2009
Well, the last time Call of Duty gave itself such an abrupt makeover, jumping from WWII to modern day, it worked out pretty well for them. Maybe this time will work as well? Either way, given the direction the series has been headed, it's probably best to start over.

Mar 30, 2010
I'll be honest, that did look pretty cool (and there are rumours floating around that they've dropped regenerating health) but I'm really tired of the idea that WW2 started in June '44 and was purely America vs Hitler. That trailer has managed to pique my interest (first CoD in a long while to do that) but there needs to be more than just American campaigns for this to be anything other than a missed opportunity.