Calling ALL Corpse Party Experts!!! EMERGENCY!!! HELP!!!!

Parasitic_Chick

Dec 5, 2013
I have a PS Vita and just recently downloaded Corpse Party (the first game) onto it. I've wanted to play this game for months and was absolutely thrilled when I saw it for download on the Vita....but now I'm stuck.

So here's my situation.

I'm stuck near the end of Chapter one. Basically what happens is after I escape the Black ghost in the infirmary I instantly go straight to the floor with the washrooms which causes me to skip the important scene wherein Naomi and Seiko have a fight. According to the walkthroughs I've read, I need to see this scene in order to progress along in the story. What's happening instead is that I keep getting the "Wrong End" ending (where Naomi dies by scissors). I've tried multiple times and I just can't seem to break the loop.

What am I doing wrong? Like I've mentioned before, I have read and followed walkthroughs to the letter and yet I'm still trapped in chapter one. I really like this game and I really want to get through it. So if the fine people of the Escapist community could help me that would be beyond fantastic.

Swifty714

Jun 1, 2011
Try watching a successful playthrough, and mimic the person's actions up until that point. If the problem still persists even though you followed the successful playthrough to the T, you might have a botched copy of the game.