Calumon

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Digimon? Pokemon? No thanks.

I'll take Cinnamon, Dreamon, and Jamaicamon.

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009

Anyone that knows me knows I love Dorumon, hes a epic little purple dino dragon thing.

The funny thing is, if it wasent for another user taking Guilmon in the digimon RP, i would have not known about Zero, my Dorumon, and I mean, comeon, Look at all his digivolved creatures, and tell me hes not a badass.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
I saw this thread and I said to myself, hmmm... that name looks familiar...

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Tough choice between Metalgarurumon and Wargreymon. So maybe Omnimon, then, as that was what the combined into in the movie

Also Devimon was quite cool.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I can barely remember the days of Digimon, though I'm going to always remember calumon as long as I keep coming to these forums (GRRRRR).

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
I never got into it, I always thought it sucked, the way they went from little cute things to awesome things, then after the fight they went back to cute.

It always seemed to take them ages to get to the cool looking bit aswell.

On topic. I would say skullgreymon but he has a massive peep up his back.

Cyberdramon it is then.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
Let's not. And let's let the user stop putting additional shite at the end of every post. If you've thought, whack them down with the rest of the stuff, please. Don't draw my eye with bolded text for basically nothing.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
I like Mammon.
And I believe the makers of Pokemon and Digimon were with me on this one.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Impluse_101 said:
ColdStorage said:
I'm going to have to say Guilmon, he's looks to bad ass to overlook.

Impluse_101 said:
This is all I can say my friends. You have a digimon that starts out as cute as this

And being something as great as this.

You've won me over.
Holy shit does that happen?
Its her mega level form.
Which series was that from? I stopped watching after Saban's deal with Fox expired and I didn't know that someone else had picked up my digymanns.

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
Does anybody remember that monkey thing from season 1 or 2. That for sure.
Edit: found him. His name is etemon.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Souplex said:
Impluse_101 said:
This is all I can say my friends. You have a digimon that starts out as cute as this

You've won me over.
Which series was that from? I stopped watching after Saban's deal with Fox expired and I didn't know that someone else had picked up my digymanns.
First off, huh? Second, only time I see Lunamon is in Digimon World: Dusk for the DS. She's still bad@ss though hands down.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Impluse_101 said:
Souplex said:
Impluse_101 said:

You've won me over.
First off, huh? Second, only time I see Lunamon is in Digimon World: Dusk for the DS. She's still bad@ss though hands down.
Saban was a licensing company that brought us power rangers, digimon, and some other good stuff. They had an exclusivity deal with fox for a while, but when that expired, they jumped ship to ABC. As a little kid I didn't know aboot this, so I didn't know aboot any Digimon series after Tamers.