Can a girl be your bro?

CatmanStu

Jul 22, 2008
Astoria said:
CatmanStu said:
Isaac The Grape said:
However, "Yeah brah, girls can be bro's. As long as they're Bi."
I would agree that the ability to check out women is a prerequisite for a 'bro' so being bi or gay is a given.
A girl doesn't have to be gay or bi to be able to tell when another girl is hot. Surely you guys can tell the difference between an ugly guy and attractive guy even if you don't admit it :p
Completely agree, on both points; the point I was making though, refers to 'checking out' women rather acknowledging their attractiveness. The ability to recognise something on a primal, sexually instinctive level. Only someone who is attracted to a person can relate to that feeling, hence my feeling that female 'bros' have to be at least bisexual.

vongola_mist_daemon

Feb 4, 2011
yea they can be your bro i have had a few that have the broness( yes i made a new word lol) and if you meant a bro on blood relation the would have to be a transsexual

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
CatmanStu said:
Astoria said:
CatmanStu said:
Isaac The Grape said:
However, "Yeah brah, girls can be bro's. As long as they're Bi."
I would agree that the ability to check out women is a prerequisite for a 'bro' so being bi or gay is a given.
A girl doesn't have to be gay or bi to be able to tell when another girl is hot. Surely you guys can tell the difference between an ugly guy and attractive guy even if you don't admit it :p
Completely agree, on both points; the point I was making though, refers to 'checking out' women rather acknowledging their attractiveness. The ability to recognise something on a primal, sexually instinctive level. Only someone who is attracted to a person can relate to that feeling, hence my feeling that female 'bros' have to be at least bisexual.
But...why do they have to actually check them out? Surely just pointing out the hottie by the bar is enough? And a straight girl means no competition so she can't steal them from you :p

emion

Feb 3, 2011
of course I don't see why but by personal experience I would say that isn't a good idea, unfortunately... you see I got some VERY strong feelings for my bro'girl but the feeling wasn't felt back. so every meeting became aquard and he destroyed out friendship. and every time I see here I think of what could have been...

so F*CK THAT -.-

emion

Feb 3, 2011
vongola_mist_daemon said:
:s shit one but if there ugly you wont have that :p lol
OMG LMAO XD you have a point there. unfortunately mine wasn't though XP would have made thins so much easier :p

Chameliondude

Jul 21, 2009
Definitly yes, in fact the best burn i have ever heard came from a girl, my friend was taking the piss implying she was a lesbien, and says wheres your comeback then, to which she replies, oh, if you want a good comeback, check your mums chin.

So yes, yes they can

Anah'ya

a Taffer
Jun 19, 2010
The Hairminator said:
I don't think a girl can be a guy's bro, but a guy can be a girl's bro, so it's the same thing- only that the broship isn't mutual (which in itself doesn't have to be more than a formality).

If any of you pronounce a girl your bro, the broverment will come and take your brocard.
I'm a bro.

How dare you!