Can we all just shut the f*** up about Skyrim, please?

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Oh dear, it seems you've gone and fed the beast.
So while I'm here I'd like to point out how OP daggers are.
Backstab for fifteen times the damage with a legendary glass dagger combined with a quest gauntlet that doubles the backstab damage leaves me with a sneak attack worth one thousand one hundred and forty damage.
Pre-power attack.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
Makes me wonder where all the "People can talk about whatever they want" people are whenever someone complains about pony threads...

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
JamesStone said:
stop posting threads about Skyrim.
short answer: no
long answer: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dude, bit yer quitching. It's a community forum, and the community wants to not stfu about skyrim, so that is what we are DAMNED WELL GOING TO DO.

I'm off to go post in more skyrim threads now

FallenMessiah88

So fucking thrilled to be here!
Jan 8, 2010
It's a long awaited game in a very beloved and long running franchise. I don't think people are going to stop talking about it anytime soon and really, why should they? Let the people who want to talk about the game talk about the game. Im sure this whole "Skyrim craze" will die down eventually. Just give it some time.

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
Uhhhhhhhh... No.

New question: How bout dem Giants?

Got launched into orbit while posting this comment.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
JamesStone said:
Ok, really, stop posting threads about Skyrim. I know, Skyrim is a great game, yes, I to love the Elder Scrolls series, and I´m getting Skyrim as soon as I can, but when every 5 minutes I see a thread saying "What´s your equipment on Skyrim?", "What's your background on Skyrim?, "Imperials or some faction" Iada, iada, iada, I just think "how is it possible to post so many threads about one thing?". By no means stop expressing your love for what seems to be an excellent game, but can we please stop filling the Escapist forums about it? Bethesda and the game itself have their own forums, ya know?

Captcha: yes it´s my duty to post this thread, now stop calling me shit. (duty iashite)

EDIT: Oh, for fuck´s sake, can´t I even post this thread without someone posting ANOTHER thing about Skyrim?!
EDIT: Yes, I get the Irony of needing to post about Skyrim to ask people to stop people posting more about it. No need to say it.
The feeling you have right now are exactly how I feel every f**king time I see a MLP thread. I hate that stupid show. sorry off topic

poodlenoodles

Nov 17, 2011
i won't be able to get skyrim for a long time so i would really like to see TWICE the amount of threads about skyrim.
HA HA HA
on a unrelated topic i am new to escapist and would like to know how to make threads.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Skyrim thread decrying Skyrim. Sideshow Bob spotted that mistake before he made it.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Not only is the irony in this thread over-whelming but it isn't going to happen. Its new, its popular, and it is the most recent game put right now. I, myself, hope to see a lot of threads when Skyward Sword comes out because it shows if a game is good or not.

ischmalud

Feb 5, 2011
mwahahaha THAT thread is instant fail cuzzy. people love the game and u throwing a hissy fiot about it wont change shit about it

F4LL3N

May 2, 2011
I've entered about 2 Skyrim threads and both have gave me spoilers I didn't want to know. So I do a little thing called NOT reading them.

weker

May 27, 2009
kebab4you said:
weker said:
By god, can this thread please, please, please be a elder scrolls meme collection XD
Not sure if there is any good images for this yet but: "You need to leave!"
It's better time spent, then on another thread moaning about Skyrim threads XD

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
It happened for MW2. It happened for Halo Reach. It happened for Mass Effect 2. I'd be damned annoyed if it didn't happen for Skyrim as well.