Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

AKChickabee

Jun 8, 2011
I beat him with Arminius (The ancient Germanic general) because he guessed King Arthur. It was goddamn difficult though and after I went through a second round of questioning he got it.

Walkchalk

Nov 9, 2009
First I tried Yu Narukami of persona fame. He got it on his second try after Vergil.
Next i tried the Collector Manikin from SMT Nocturne. He never guessed it but it was in his list of people at the end.
Finally I tried Sterk from Atelier Rorona and he had no idea who he was :)

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
You can beat it with anyone like our own Susan Arendt or Greg Tito.
He also couldn't guess John Darnielle of Mountain Goats 'fame'.
I have yet to beat it with a videogame character though.
EDIT: Seems to struggle with most online gaming magazine staff.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
Hmm...

He was able to get Zelos Wilder from Tales of Symphonia but not Harry from Custom Robo.

Fun game though, thanks for sharing.

Lucian The Lugia

Nov 4, 2011
First one I went with was Gilda. He beat me.

Second one was Discord. He guessed Susu the Dragon first, then I let him continue. Biggest regret, because he beat me again!

Alright, one more time! I've got one more character up my sleeve you probable don't know...

NO! He beat me again with Rocket Raccoon! Took him about 40+ questions, but as soon as he asked about Marvel I was done for. I gotta keep playing now! One more game...

Alright, took him about 60+ questions but he beat me with Makoto from BlazBlue. I'm done here; this guy is unstoppable for me...

Captcha: "how quaint"

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/6/16/akeyboardhow128581158178101986.jpg

albear

May 18, 2009
First try beat him with clarence the birdseye polar bear

http://lh3.ggpht.com/-EkgmqGpYa4Q/ThtCVliRhFI/AAAAAAAAOqA/izTYXWWjeBQ/birds-eye-polar-bear%25255B6%25255D.jpg

he was getting close with the coke polar bear and Lars the polar bear for his second and third guesses.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
Beat him with Brooke Satchwell from Neighbours (back in the day) and Rhiannon Fish from home and away I had to enter them in at the end as they werent on the list by the looks of things I also beat him with Tifa Lockheart but it got it after I continued came up with Rinoa Heartily to start with, so close but no cigar.

Grathius22

Jul 6, 2010
I beat him with Gizmo from Gremlins and Harbinger from Mass Effect 2. However, he guessed Harbinger three questions later, after I clicked Continue.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
Scarim Coral said:
I've beaten him the first time I've challange him! It seen he had never heard of Rio Kinezono from the anime "Burn-Up Excess" since he mistaken her for Mia Valentine from Yu Gi Oh!
However would that be cheating since that anime is somewhat obsuce (not exactly mainsteam like any other popular animes out there).
i dont know if this counts as beating, though his first guess was wrong for Eddy from Ed Edd and Eddy