Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I thought of Liara from Mass Effect and beat him on my first try, that was easy.

Edit: On my second try I did Shinji Ikari from Evangelion, it couldn't guess that either.

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
I forget exactly what I was thinking of (Aside from Top Man from Mega Man 3), but I managed to win three times in a row on one occasion.

Darksteel Mike

Mar 23, 2011
Beat him easily with a character from a A Song of Ice and Fire RPG game I'm playing in. Yeah, I cheated. He did guess ASoIaF,though..

Won again with Old Man Henderson, again probably cheating. (He did know of him,though)

Lost with Cultist-Chan >_>

Won with a main character from a swedish farce, though he got alot of other swedish characters before I pulled the plug.

He got Chandra Nalaar (Magic: The Gathering) but only after two attempts.

Man this is still addicting >_>

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
I beat him with Sergeant Merrick from Dawn of War 2. The closest he got was Vance Motherfucking Stubbs.

Megawat22

Aug 7, 2010
I got him with;
War Mage (Orcs Must Die)
Sly Raccoon
and Adam Montoya/ Seananners

I got someone else on my second try as well but I can't quite remember who.

Sparky184

Dec 23, 2010
Wow.
I tried Derpy Hooves, Nerd Cubed, AzuriteReaction and it guessed every time. Damn.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
He managed to Guess Rugal Bernstein.
If I had a Iphone, I'd get this App.

Edit: Managed to beat him with Chun Li, but I'm sure that was down to the questions it asked.
Still, First guess was Tifa from FF7 and he got in a few questions from there.

Edit 2: Guessed Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank, First Guess Gave me Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Right on Second try.

Edit 3: It Got Keyser Soze.

Edit 4: It got Sheva Alomar

Edit 5: Finally Beat him with Caim from Drakengard

Edit 6: Beat him with Cyber Akuma, though he guessed Akuma and Even Oni Akuma.

Edit 7: It got Rocket Racoon

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Beat him years ago when I first saw it.
It's a remarkably simple program.

Eventually he ran out of generic (similar) villains from my pool of obscura, and I beat him regularly since it became a true guessing game.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Tried with Asura (Asura's Wrath) and got to 30 before he got me.

Tried again with Wyzen (Asura's Wrath) and at 20 he asked me if it was Saxton Hale, after asking me if it was a Capcom character...

At 30 came up with Fat Elvis from God Hand, not bad but still no...

at 40 came up with something called Man Spider, getting further...

I win. With Wyzen of the Seven Deities.

Beat him again using Kalrow (Asura's Wrath), im going to move onto a different game now.

Ill edit with more soon.

May 5, 2010
Got him with Daphne Marrity, a character in a book called "Three Days to Never". Look it up, it's a real thing.

EDIT: Tried Mordin Solus, just to see how long it would take. Questions 13-16 were "Was your character created by Bioware?", "Is your character a sniper?", "Does your character have a hulking frame?" and finally, "Is your character a scientist?"

Fuck.

Neonit

Dec 24, 2008
awesome! i thought darth vader, when it asked "does he have a son" i knew, dammit - that i lost xD
then i wanted to be really sneaky and chose starkiller - dammit!
then i got angry and went for pac man - guess what happened dammit xD
then i got nerevarine (got some of questions multiple times) but it got the right anwser again.
it even got the friggin jacob from mass effect!
its riddiculus, i wont be beaten, i will find a way xD
edit: i mean i could be a complete bastard and go for local books.....
edit2: it even got odin.
thank you OP you have given me some joy xD
edit3: got him on JC Denton

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Get out of my mind! I thought I'd get him with Stacie Munroe from Hustle but no. I'll try again this time with Burton "Gus" Guster from Psych. I beat the bastard he guessed Shawn Spencer from Psych.

EDIT: It doesn't guess football players well.

Aug 25, 2009
I've beaten him loads of times.

It's all about finding really obscure background characters from unknown books like Maud from The Worst Witch (although that now is in there)

Since I have a collection of old children's books that were really small sellers I have loads of things to beat it with.