Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
This was pretty fun!
He didn't get Reyn from Xenoblade.
There were a few tricky questions which I might've chosen the wrong alternative at?
I don't care :p
He got Captain Fantastic (Steven Gerrard) after 10 thou.

Polyg0n

Jul 16, 2009
He seems to have trouble getting them right on the first try, but so far the only one it had to give up with was Billy-Ray Sanguine from Skulduggery Pleasant series.

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
I've stumped it once before, but I can't for the life of me recall with who.

It just got Starbuck from BSG, which isn't a difficult feat in and of itself... But it seriously only asked three questions where the answer wasn't an outright no. How the heck could it know it was Starbuck from it being female, blonde and a TV actress? Sure every ruled out question narrows the possibility... but still, wow.

Oooh, stumped it with Mokoena from Brink. Original guess was someone from MGS, but he got it right the second attempt. Consider me floored.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
I've won a few times, but he guessed Foaming Mouth Guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender. He knows too much.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Guessed Kamina - got it

Guessed Tyrion Lanister - got it too

Guessed Eli from Let the Right one in - got that too damn it (What the hell? It's a character from a swedish horror film, how the hell does it know it?)

Guessed Bamse - GOT THAT TOO! What the hell?! Bamse doesn't even exist outside of Sweden! It's a Swedish kids show for crying out loud

Guessed Medivh - HA! Got that son of a *****! (He got it on the second try though)

Guessed Satoshi Imamiya - got him once more

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Beat it on my first try with Zooey Deschannel it first guessed Anne Hathaway, then Mila Kunis then Rachel McAdams

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
Last time I tried, I managed to beat him with Blue from wolf's rain. He's apparently gotten better since then.

It took him 3 guesses to get Ginko from mushi-shi though.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
I beat him with Rutskarn, then with Mumbles, both from the cast of Spoiler Warning [http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?page_id=16386].

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Lost on Jaime Lannister
Won on Daenerys Targaryen
Won on Dougal Keane
Won on Killeen
Lost on my ass. :(

Won on my toe, it thought I was thinking of 'Edward Penis Hands', yeah.

spacemutant IV

Feb 25, 2012
I beat it with Jack, main character from the old Westwood game Nox, one of my fav. Games ever. Gave it two second chances, but it only came up with Gabriel Knight and Johnny Cage.

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
After 4 tries I beat him with Shinji Ikari.

Before that I had Adam Jensen, Garret from Theif and Ellen Ripley.

This was an amusing diversion, thank you OP.

EDIT: Got him on the 2nd try though.

EDIT EDIT: I was sure I would fool it with Stranger from Strangers Wrath.

cynicalsaint1

Salvation a la Mode
Apr 1, 2010
Beat him with Launch Octopus from Mega Man X.
He was able to get anything from Dark Souls I threw at him (including the Chosen Undead)
And the player character from Journey.

neverarine

Nov 18, 2009
well for my first try i figured i wouldnt go to hard and after like 40 questions he finaly got it... Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica

now lets try something harder...

well he lost... Althalus from Redemption of Althalus by David Eddings... he did have the name in the last afterward... but he still lost...

still he did better than i thought he would...

wow.... he actualy got Spartan 1337...

well that was intense... I chose Walker Boh from the Shannara series his first guess was Allanon... thats just too close... he got it later... :<

Navvan

Feb 3, 2011
Well I beat him on my second try, but I've played the game before several times (with numerous wins/losses)

1st: Rodney Mckay (Stargate Atlantis) they got correct
2nd: Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond) they guessed Dick Grayson, but Terry was one of the options it it was considering
3rd: Steven Chu (Current Secretary of Energy in the U.S. Government) they guessed Antonin Scalia 1st but their second guess was correct.

That is all I feel like doing for now but I won 2/3 this time.

Ickorus said:
Lost on Jaime Lannister
Won on Daenerys Targaryen
Won on Dougal Keane
Won on Killeen
Lost on my ass. :(

Won on my toe, it thought I was thinking of 'Edward Penis Hands', yeah.
You're avatar is evil. EVIL!!

It took me like 3 seconds before I realized it wasn't real.