Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

Latenz1134

Feb 23, 2012
I beat him on my first two attempts with William T. Riker of the U.S.S. Enterprise and Merlin from BBC's Merlin.

Edit: For the third time I picked Brann Stark and on his second attempt he suceeded. Fourth time I decided on King Arthur Pendragon and he got it right ><

SurrealFactory

Jun 17, 2011
Beat him with Slim Shady. Kinda cheap, because "no Akinator, technically he's not a man." And other such vague answers I was able to get away with considering the nature of the "character". But I knew I had to play a little dirty.

thraza

Jan 8, 2012
it took 3 trys but it finally got it picked. hunter from metro 2033.

edit: tried the brain from the end of xcom beat him with that

Ryan Hughes

Jul 10, 2012
I tried one and beat him first time. It was surprisingly easy considering the importance of the work.

Mine was: Lanval

He was a knight of Athurian Literature.

The guesses were: Enzio from Assassin's Creed (hahaha), then one of the knights of Fianna (close, but no cigar), and finally Cyrano de Bergerac.

spacecowboy86

Jan 7, 2010
I got it with the kid from district 3 who got his neck snapped in the hunger games. But it was 15th or so on the list of other people it was thinking of.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
I'm playing a fun little game. It consists of looking through this thread, finding people who say that Akinator failed for relatively popular characters, and then using Akinator a couple times in a row thinking of that character, and watching as he guesses on the first try, often times in well under 20 questions.

I'm thinking there's a little...experimenters bias.

eventhorizon525

Sep 14, 2010
Beat it (completely, giving it all the questions it wanted) with Huan from E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy.

For everyone who played and still can't remember this guy, he was the dude in the cool hat in the home base who just hated you. About his entire character, was talking trash about you, and you could trash talk back. He was in the weapons range iirc.

DanteZeroMod

Nov 24, 2011
Beat it with Goro from Dark Cloud... it was a little dissapointing because it guessed Toan (The main character from Dark Cloud) on the first guess the time right before that.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Oh yeah, Akinator is pretty cool he guessess qestions and doesn't afraid of anything. The coolest thing is that he learns from previous questions, so if you beat him with a character a few times he'll learn about it.

I beat him several times in a row with the Kingdom of Loathing nemeses, like Sommerset Lopez. That's like, ultra obscure.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Beat him with Susan Arendt.

Also, screw you for reminding me of this. I was going to go to bed at a sensible time tonight...

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
He got...
Garrus
Randy Orton, took three guesses though
Edge
Triple H
Companion Cube
Shaman(guessed Druid and "Your World of Warcraft character", but not Shaman)
Cpt. Price(guessed this one ridiculously quick)
Bastila Shan(two guesses)
Revan
Satele Shan, took a couple times, but this one surprised me because it never asked me a single question about Star Wars, weaponry, and only one question about space. All the questions seemed odd.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
I had to go with my avatar to stump him, he was close though; chose Guderian. Got it on the second try.