Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Alexander the Great on 21 guesses. Damn, I gotta break this guy...
Edit: Tried going for Captain Boreale (Wh40k:DoW Soulstorm), and he guess Captain Titus (Wh40k: Space Marine). Really close for a computer program. Edit again: I didn't realize there was a second round and he got Indrick. Goddamit.

Nyce1

Jun 25, 2010
I stumped him with the irrelevant Eliza Dushku. She still rocks in my opinion. Though Dollhouse was rough.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
I thought of Gene from Godhand. After 15 questions he guessed Boogerman. After 25 more questions he guess correctly.

Iron_will

Feb 8, 2008
Oh man.

First character try he got it on the second time. I was thinking of Totori from Atelier Totori.

Second character I tried was Yui Takamura for Muv-Luv Alter: Total Eclipse, and he couldn't get it.

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
Chunga the Great said:
It failed to get GLaDOS twice....
Whenever it fails on anything like game of thrones or any valve games, you can be sure it was you not answering the questions right. It got GLaDOS first time each time I tried, which was a long time ago when it was a lot worse then it is now.
I just tried, got her first go. Along with the space core and the companion cube :p

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i beat him using googles from system shock 2.
what i consider most impressive is when you don't think the questions are in any relation to your character and then BAM he gets it right

Doneeee

Dec 27, 2011
HAHA! I beat him on my first try. I gave an accurate description of Trent Reznor and he said Jack White. Suck it web genie! (I've never beat him on the first try so I'm a little over-excited about this)

Faladorian

May 3, 2010
I tried him with Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts, Number XI of Organization XIII

He was asking random questions and i was like pssh i got this...

"Is your character from Kingdom Hearts?"

OMG @_@

"Does your character fight with a scythe?"

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!

Nemesis729

Jul 9, 2010
Wander (SotC)- I win, he guessed Steve from minecraft.

Kino (Kinos Journey)- I win, he guessed Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)

Max Goof (A goofy movie)- He wins

Pretty fun I guess

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
I was thinking of Nicol Bolas. His first guess was wrong. Second one was right, which was kinda creepy. He never asked if my character was a dragon.

MasochisticAvenger

Nov 7, 2011
Pretty much any of the Sohma's from Fruits Basket, aside from the main three, seem to trip him up. Though he did finally get Momiji, Hatsuharu and Kagura after about three tries, and Kisa after two.

I think sometimes it depends on luck and what questions it happens to ask.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
I use "obscure" video game characters. Never fails to beat him. As I recall (this was a while back), I beat him with Ulfric Stormcloak from Skyrim, with Guybrush Threepwood from Monkey Island, King Graham from King's Quest... Those are just a few.

Blaze the Dragon

Jan 8, 2010
Oh wow, this is funny, I beat it thinking of Discord. I think I threw it off by thinking of a male MLP character. it seemed to be way off until the last question (it kept asking things like, "is it on Nickeloden?" "Is it related to Loony Toons?" but the last question was "is he brown" which made me think he got it at first, but then he guessed Dr.Whooves. Which is still funny since he never guessed if it was MLP related. It did naturally get it though after 26 questions.

Then I managed it again thinking of Abed from Community. The best bit is that it ended up guessing Troy the first time, but again it guessed Abed after 25 questions.

Tripping him up after only 20 questions still counts as a win, right? It's waaaaaaaay harder to actually have him be completely clueless about what you think. I think I've only managed that once.

Also, I'm somewhat impressed it got SCP-682. It looked like I was gonna trip it up, but it somehow managed it out of nowhere.