Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
HA I CAN HAS TEH WIN!

I got him with Beaumont from The Secret World.

He tried some character from Chzo Mythos, R'ash al Ghul, and Shang Tsung, but he didn't get it.

"Is your character a god or goddess?" "Probably" probably didn't help him any, since there is heavy implication but it's never outright revealed that Beaumont is probably Loki.

CAPTCHa: have an inkling -- no, captcha, it certainly didn't.

VoEC

Dec 10, 2010
I tried Steven from "Time Fcuk", answered every question truthfully and defeated him! Yay!

Whispering Cynic

Nov 11, 2009
Uthar Wynn - Akinator is still helpless against this char, even though I actually made the effort to "introduce" him to that stupid VI a year or so ago. So disappointed...

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
I managed to beat it with Monocyte a character from the IDW comic series Monocyte.

It guessed these ones right away: Krusty the Clown, Kain(LoK), Raziel(LoK), Heather(SH3), Kaine(Nier), Caim (Drakengard), Wander(SotC), Jade(BGaE), Slenderman, Dream (Sandman), Emrakul (MtG), Nathan Drake, and Sora(KH)

It took a while to guess these ones: Gwyn (Dark Souls), Pinhead, Shanoa (Castlevania), Nicol Bolas (MtG), Angela (SH2), Eddie Riggs (Brutal Legend), Sorin Markhov (MtG), and Liliana Vess (MtG)

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
Eleima said:
I use "obscure" video game characters. Never fails to beat him. As I recall (this was a while back), I beat him with Ulfric Stormcloak from Skyrim, with Guybrush Threepwood from Monkey Island
You can be sure, those two were from you messing up the questions, not him knowing. Considering he gets secondary characters from those games, you can bet he knows guybrush and ulfric.

Sammaul

Nov 25, 2009
Beat him with Ambrosius from Labyrinth and Erwin Olaf.
Going for another few tries now.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
Dango said:
I thought of Liara from Mass Effect and beat him on my first try, that was easy.

Edit: On my second try I did Shinji Ikari from Evangelion, it couldn't guess that either.
I tried Liara too and I thought he was gonna get it since it really started getting specific as it went on: "Female, check; videogame, check; alien, check; scientist, check; blue, check," but then it just gave me the "not for children" answer.

JarinArenos

Jan 31, 2012
Beat him twice, with Spekkio (Chrono Trigger, blatantly cheating) and Baku (FF9) who was already in the system, so I'm not sure how it didn't guess).

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Defeated him again with Button Gwinett, second man to sign the Declaration of Independence (USA), representing Georgia.

EDIT: Got him again with Peter Frampton.

J Tyran

Dec 15, 2011
He caught me with Cortana but didn't Guess Garviel Loken from the 40k Horus Heresy novels, at first anyway. It suggested several other characters before guessing.

Edit: Finally defeated him with Tibus Heth from EVE online It nearly got it though and suggested two other heads of state, Sansha Kuveki and Jacques Roden. Got it again with Dalek sec from Dr Who.

It didn't guess Alaric from the 40k Grey Knight novels either.

Dorano

Aug 29, 2011
Beat him with Phyrexian Obliterator from MTG. He guessed Tarmogoyf first but never got it.