Can you help me remember a game's title?

vanguard_anon

Feb 11, 2009
A few months ago at the end of each Zero Punctuation review they ran a trailer for a new game. It looked like it was set in olden times and there was a battle in the trailer. I remember a guy with Blue hair that seemed to have some kind of ice related power and a woman with red hair that had a fire related power. I remember a sphere shaped monster that swallowed somebody only to be killed by the person he swallowed. (I think)

What was that game? Does anybody remember?

bue519

Oct 3, 2007
vanguard_anon said:
A few months ago at the end of each Zero Punctuation review they ran a trailer for a new game. It looked like it was set in olden times and there was a battle in the trailer. I remember a guy with Blue hair that seemed to have some kind of ice related power and a woman with red hair that had a fire related power. I remember a sphere shaped monster that swallowed somebody only to be killed by the person he swallowed. (I think)

What was that game? Does anybody remember?
Fire Emblem can't remember the subtitle though.

t.tocs

May 23, 2008
Sounds like the cutscene for Warhammer Age of Reckoning. Except, the blue haired person was a chick and she froze a normal elf archer. There's a fire guy who has red hair and thaws out the woman who was frozen. Plus, the creature ate it's master to have him run faster. Here, watch this...is this what you saw?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INx44sxhLG4

It sounds pretty close...

[edit: ahh, you already got it...thought it sounded just like it]