Can You Protect Your Computer With Spit?

SilentHunter7

Nov 21, 2007
Catkid906 said:
So we already use finger print, retinal and memory to secure ourselves, and now spit. What's next? Urine? Vomit? Spinal Fluid?
A device that scans your very soul.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
SilentHunter7 said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
SilentHunter7 said:
Catkid906 said:
So we already use finger print, retinal and memory to secure ourselves, and now spit. What's next? Urine? Vomit? Spinal Fluid?
A device that scans your very soul.
So Windows 7 then?
I said 'scan', not 'eat'. :p
And it can only do it if you let your soul near it. I'm too busy trying to "clean" Vista...

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
Interesting... if the technology for this is created, it'll be great for the aforementioned medical reasons, especially because of the ability to find out what drugs not to administer.

oneplus999

Oct 4, 2007
When are people going to realize biometrics are a bad idea for security? You can't chance your spit composition, so once someone figures out how to copy it, or just steal some drool, you're screwed.

Haberley

Sep 11, 2008
the_tramp said:
Imagine having to spit on a machine to access a high-security area. That's going to need a huge spit tray and/or a huge pile of tissues next to it. I suppose they could source those from a teenage boy's room...
Why is everyone assuming we're spitting? I plan to lick my computer to turn it on... :p