Canadian Sex Ed Game is Weird but Informative

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Canadian Sex Ed Game is Weird but Informative

A Canadian health authority has enlisted the help of its target demographic to make an educational videogame about safe sex.

The Sperminator is threatening the city, and only Captain Condom, Power Pap, Willy the Kid, and Wonder Vag, better known as 'The Sex Squad', can stop him from covering the world in his evil sperm.

No, that's not a joke. He also has penis-shaped hands, and that's not a joke either.

Adventures in Sex City is a educational game made by the Middlesex-London Health Unit of London, Ontario in collaboration with a group of 16-20 year olds and the youth mental health organization Mind your Mind [http://www.mingyourmind.ca].

Gameplay is simple, you get asked a bunch of questions about safe sex, and when for every right answer, you deflect one of the Sperminator's 'shots' back at him. Answer enough questions correctly, and the Sperminator will be cured of the sexually transmitted disease he's picked up and the city will be saved. Answer incorrectly and you won't raise your condom shield in time and the Sperminator's shot will hit you, but you'll still get an explanation of the answer.

The local Catholic education authority has already banned the game from its schools, and there are likely to be parents and teachers who find the game inappropriate, but personally, I applaud any effort to educate young about sex. Maybe next time make it sound less like a dodgy hentai movie though, eh? You can try Adventures in Sex City for yourself here. [http://www.healthunit.com/sectionList.aspx?sectionID=378]

Source: GamePro [http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/214018/sex-ed-the-video-game]

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Oh man I suddenly feel ashamed to be Canadian.

/face-palm.
*Edit
Wait, if you choose a male main character, doesn't that mean... You know what I'm not gonna continue on that one.
*Edit.
Mods can I post a picture of the game play?
*Edit
Essentially this game is about a big macho guy ejaculating on himself, and the main character.

qbanknight

Apr 15, 2009
interesting concept to say the least, maybe people should be more open about talking about safe sex like this

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
Not surprised about the catholic schools, bunch of tight wads for administrators, but most of the kids will find it anyways

Gl1tch

Jun 22, 2009
dududf said:
Oh man I suddenly feel ashamed to be Canadian.

/face-palm.
*Edit
Wait, if you choose a male main character, doesn't that mean... You know what I'm not gonna continue on that one.
And suddenly I wish I was Canadian

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
Boy, Imagine the online multi-player.
And think of the cheat code possibilities!

Okay that's enough putting images into people's heads.

EDIT: For real, though. Better they know about it now rather than when they get diagnosed with an STD.

Dirty Apple

Apr 24, 2008
I approve of Sex Ed, and any new method to get information out there gets a thumbs up from me. That being said the penis hands and Gardisil plug were a little disturbing.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
EcksTeaSea said:
I didn't miss a single question...I don't if I should be proud or not.
Well... you didn't get baby batter in your face. So I guess it's a win.

CezarIgnat

Jul 5, 2009
O.O ok...right...The Sperminator...seriously? O.O...I...erm...right...Why does he have penises instead of hands btw...?