Feb 26, 2011
Death_Korps_Kommissar said:
Please don't suck, please don't suck!
Psssst....

'Twil suck for deux reasons:

1. Capcom hates it's fans they see us as cattle that they can harvest for money
2. TO people who don't play the games, they will really hate Dante
3.I don't like Dante

Why it may be good: If this is before any of the original games than this Dante isn't a full blown douche yet

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
vansau said:
The movie is currently being developed by Screen Gems and will be called Devil May Cry, with a storyline based off the new <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/trailers/3480-DmC-E3-2011>DmC Devil May Cry
....What plot? No seriously, what plot?

Ninja theory have told us bugger and all as to what they have planned for the new DMC aside from replacing Dante with Angry Kevin (I'm reminded of "crazy steve" from all stars batman and robin whenever i see that damned kevin character).

I still think that if they want to get rid of the fears and complaints of fans: Show off some scenes as to how Kevin acts and, Oh yeah: TELL US WHAT THE FUCKING PLOT IS! Not saying they have to tell us the whole plot and all the twists, but jeeze atleast give us an idea! I mean, just what the hell is the basic premise of this game:

Does this involve vergil? Is Dante even aware of his demonic heritage yet? Is it a revenge story? A love story? What's the premise Ninja theory...WHAT!?

I'm not having a go at you poster, but I just think that whole 'based off of the new DMC' would carry alot more weight if we actually knew any details about the goddamned plot!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
From what I remember of the games, there is a lot of spectacle in the series. So I'm guessing they're going to tie a bunch of live-action cutscenes to whatever the plot will be.

On a side note, I hate myself for always falling for the DMC trick. No matter how hard I try, my mind keeps forgetting that...