Capcom Confirms Resident Evil 2 Remake

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
im wondering how this will turn out. will be be with fixed cameras or third person? or can we switch between both? the latter option would be actually pretty cool since it will give a perspective for old school and new players alike. i certainly would like to play both options.
but yes, thats indeed great news. very happy to read this. just hope the pc port will be good. have to admit though that RERemake was actually pretty solid. now lets see how RE0 will be. certainly looking forward to it as well since it never was released for pc.

SecondPrize

Mar 12, 2012
It is nice to see Capcom making good decisions as far as the RE series goes. Dino Crisis remake when?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Sorry but I can't stop thinking of that Shia "JUST DO IT" when I saw his T-shirt XD

OT- That's pretty awesome since that was the only old Resi game that could do with an update.

Sheo_Dagana

Aug 12, 2009
Asclepion said:
Cool! Resident Evil is such an important IP to Capcom, was there ever any doubt that they would do this?
Do you know what else is an important IP to Capcom? Mega Man... seeing as how they use the Mettaurs and Servebots as mascots. Ask any Mega Man fan about their doubts of seeing anything other than a port of an older game.

At any rate, I'm very excited to see them finally doing a complete Remake for the best Resident Evil game of all time (my opinion, liked 4, didn't love it). I wouldn't even be mad if it handled like Resident Evil 4 or the Revelations games, but if they kept he same style of the original with updated controls like the REmake for RE1 when it was ported to the current-gen consoles, that would be just as well. Time will tell if Capcom has what it takes to pander properly.