Capcom Unveils Four New Fighters for Marvel vs. Capcom 3

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Guys, guys... relax. With 20 characters already revealed (many of whom are new to the series) and a roster of "around 30, with about 1/3 new characters" confirmed, simple math says there will be about 10 more characters and most if not all of them will be returning from previous MvC games. Cyclops is already out, but there is still a strong possibility of that cheap bastard Iceman making a comeback, and lets not forget about the fans of Cable, Storm, Gambit, and Rogue. Megaman is almost a certainty, though which iteration is up for grabs (personally I'm hoping for X, but I don't think that'll happen), and don't forget Zero is "technically" a returning character. There's also a strong possibility that Frank West will be returning (circling around some sharp-eyed speculators in the X-23 and Tron Bonne FMV).

Other returning favorites I'd like to see:
Strider Hiryu
Captain Commando
Zangief (or Mike Haggar, they're effectively the same)
Shuma-Gorath
Spiral or Omega Red
Jill Valentine
Saki (the blonde chick with the big gun in MvC2 and TvC)

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Is it me or MODOK seems a little overpowered compared to Dante/Trish/Tron?

I can't belive this game is almost finished and I still don't have a PS3 in my hands.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Myself, I like the presence of new characters to the franchise to keep it fresh and original. To me it makes no sense in having all the Street Fighter games if you are going to play the same character in all of them.

My favorites until now: Deadpool, Dante, Super Skrull, Wesker, Chris.

I think Marvel needs more female characters and Capcom needs more villains.

Suggestions: MoonStone, White Queen, Ms. Marvel, Juri, Vile or Sigma (Mega Man X series), Red Arremer.

poiuppx

Nov 17, 2009
So, Wesker is nearly ending TWO worlds now. Darned if that guy doesn't get around. Kudos to ya, Albert.

OT... MODOK? Are you freaking kidding me? @_@ You paid people good money to make MODOK into a viable fighting game character. He's little more than a joke in the actual comics these days, for pity's sake!

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
Wow. Can't say I disapprove of their choices. Now I just want to see a handful of the following characters:
Mega Man, Proto Man, Bass/Treble, Zero (MM Zero style), Trigger, and/or Frank West.
I want at least one "bomber" character... and Frank West.

Mar 16, 2009
Hmm.... does anybody remember MODOK being remotely cool? Does anybody remember any demand for him, in any medium? He was in Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Cool, people remember him. Now let's sweep his big ass head back under the rug and forget about him.

Sure, he plays well enough in the video, but why MODOK? Why MODOK? Why MODOK *slap* sorry.

twm1709

Nov 19, 2009
I'm not very fond on mvc3 having a story. Explaining something like this is just ridiculous. Also, love Arthur. Didn't know he was Capcom's

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
Hopefully, someone will have the bright idea to put in the single most epicly awesome character to ever be birthed from the marvel mythos, that paragon of virtue and all things right with our world. The shining beacon of strength in these dark times, Squirrel Girl. For those of you not familiar with her she really is the most powerful being Marvel has created...but as a joke. Doc Doom is her *****, as well as MODOK.