Capcom Will Put Dead Rising's Frank West in Everything

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
scifidownbeat said:
I hated Dead Rising. It wasn't just the sloppy controls or the silly save system, it was that god awful character. And now he's gonna be appearing in all the Capcom stuff that comes out?!

Oh well. The silver lining is that the character will probably die a slow, painful death. I don't know anyone who likes that particular character either.
Me, even though he was kind of a dick.

Lamorian

Mar 16, 2010
First: videogames, next: THE WORLD!! Bow to Frank West, or feel the burn of his camera flash!...........He's covered wars, y'know.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
...And i am ok with this.

He is a great character.
I have no doubt that he could be in anything from Puzzle Fighter to Halo and it would be awesome.

So not that there is a chance the he is in MvC2 ill be praying even harder that it gets a multiconsole release.(specifically for the wii)

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Gigaguy64 said:

He is a great character.
I have no doubt that he could be in anything from Puzzle Fighter to Halo and it would be awesome.

So not that there is a chance the he is in MvC2 ill be praying even harder that it gets a multiconsole release.(specifically for the wii)

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:

He is a great character.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Gigaguy64 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:

He is a great character.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
AzrealMaximillion said:
Yep Frank West is going to be in everything. Except a PS3 port of Dead Rising.
Dead Rising 2 is coming out for the PS3.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
person427 said:
If there putting popular characters in every game, even ones they don't belong in, why hasn't Phoenix Wright been in the ___vs. Capcom games yet?
Actually I think he was in the Japanese version of Tatsunoko vs Capcom. His only attack was saying objection and the words would appear and cause damage. However they couldn't put him in the English version because the English word for "objection" gave him too long of a reach. The Japanese Kangi is fine because it's shorter.

silentsentinel

Mar 16, 2008
Mewick_Alex said:
Heh, that's cool, though he seems a bit odd for a fighting game. Did anyone play Tatsunoku vs. Capcom? What sort of stuff did he do in it?
He hit people with various implements, summoned zombies to attack his foes, equipped a Megaman suit and used a Megablaster... you know, wacky Dead Rising stuff.

Zomni42

Jul 22, 2008
I believe he also won a zombie killing competition with the population of the town Dead Rising was set in in L4D. I could be mis remembering.

Pendragon9

Apr 26, 2009
Next up: Frank West teams up with Megaman in Megaman Legends 3 to deal with REaverbot Zombies.

DO want. :D