Capcom Will Put Dead Rising's Frank West in Everything

VirusHunter

Nov 19, 2009
I really don't mind this at all. I think Frank West is the kind of character that you can pit in any situation and it would be completely awesome due to Frank being a completely normal dude as opposed to the other characters we see in Capcom games.

Just look at Tatsunoko VS Capcom and Marvel VS Capcom 3! Amongst all the martial artists, superheroes, monsters and robots there's some photographer dude who's had no proper combat training whatsoever and yet he can hold his own against them.

You've got to admit that any normal dude who can beat up Ryu is pretty awesome.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
Aylaine said:
10 Bucks says he will be in MVC3. Aha!
Is your avatar Sayu Yagami? Just wondering.

OT: Frank West is awesome! He can...take pictures...and...cover wars.

Why is Phoenix Wright not appearing in anything? I wanna "Objection!" all my enemies to death.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I guess he's covered alot more than we thought, it's a shame that I still don't have the gamer balls to complete Dead Rising (Considering the fact that I have this wierd human thng called a sense of morality I feel guilty when survivors die, yet it's too damn difficult to retrieve them yet there's nothing else to do in the meantime between main quests. Hopefully the stories won't be connected so I can play Dead Rising 2 as what I hoped for in the first one).

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
Aylaine said:
Timbydude said:
Aylaine said:
10 Bucks says he will be in MVC3. Aha!
Is your avatar Sayu Yagami? Just wondering.

OT: Frank West is awesome! He can...take pictures...and...cover wars.

Why is Phoenix Wright not appearing in anything? I wanna "Objection!" all my enemies to death.
Yes it is! Wow, you are pretty good. No ones been able to get it right up until now. I love the way she smiles. It's so pretty.

A lot of people want Phoenix Wright in MCV3. Being able to use Objection! like specials and stuff would be golden.
I know my Death Note well enough. :p...My respect for anyone goes up when I find out they like that show.

And yes, Phoenix and Edgeworth need to be in MVC3. I just don't see any way around it.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
this story coupled with the increasingly likely odds that Frank is gonna be in MvC3, and Capcom just made my day(as well as gauranteeing a sale of the next Vs gane). Seriously though speaking as a huge fan of Dead Rising(and Frank) I like most of you am over joyed to see how much love Frank is getting from both the fans and Capcom. I mean Im not entirely sure what it is about Frank that I like so much, but without question the character has something of a unique appeal to him that makes me very excited at the prospect of seeing him in alot more Capcom games(one of which hopefully will be Dead Rising 2).