Captain Jack Harkness Becomes Real Life Crime Fighter

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
SonicWaffle said:
ChildofGallifrey said:
As a completely straight male in a long-term relationship with a child.
May I suggest a rewording? Telling people you're in a long-term relationship with a achild could be taken entirely the wrong way ;-)
Daaaaamn, how did I not catch that?!? Well played, my good Waffle. Well played indeed.

Zachary Amaranth said:
SonicWaffle said:
ChildofGallifrey said:
As a completely straight male in a long-term relationship with a child.
May I suggest a rewording? Telling people you're in a long-term relationship with a achild could be taken entirely the wrong way ;-)
We don't know how they do things on Gillfrey.
You just made 'Nilla Coke come out of my nose a little bit.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Macgyvercas said:
Aethren said:
Yeah, he's cute, but he still can't compare to the hotness that is David Tennant.
Quoted for divine truth. Though I can't decide who's sexier, Tennant or Fillion...
I asked my friend who she preferred between David Tennant and Hugh Jackman. Her head nearly imploded. Just about settled on Tennant, though.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Oh God, serious man-crush developing right now. I need to go lift some weights... then shoot something... with a steak.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
As has been pointed out previously: charming, heroic, sexy even to a straight male...

In other news: Who'dve thought that John Barrowman, openly gay exhibitionist, of all people, would have such an old-fashioned idea as "Give a wayward kid a job and he'll straighten out his life?" Which is not to say that it doesn't work, on occasion, but it's hardly the first thought I'd have after having to tackle a petty thief.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
what they forgot to mention was that before he grabbed the kid's ankles, he used his grabbling hook to trip the teen druggie lol

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
NO DON'T MENTION BARROWMAN!!!

*distant rumbling*

Fangirls... THEIR COMING OUT THE GAWD DAMN WALLS!!!

On topic: Nice to know he's a decent chap.

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
JesterRaiin said:
Barrowman you can try, but you'll never be as good as Commander Sheppard. And that's the bottom line. :)
Them's fighting words ************. Harkness could kick Commander Shepherd's ass any day of the week.

Oh and last I checked, shepherd's not immortal nor do I think he could find a way to encase harkness in cement.

EDIT: Also, Torchwood Season 5 cannot get here soon enough, the wait will be the death of me.

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
OhJohnNo said:
kidd25 said:
a smile from ears to ears appeared on my face, then i just thought about and said to myself "yeah, doctor who still doing good. Even in real life."
Well, except Barrowman was never The Doctor...
I meant it in as the show doctor who. i should have quoted or something to be more clear.