Carrie Fisher Has Died at 60

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
I think Woody put it best

She drowned in moonlight, strangled by her own bra.

Pyrian

Hat Man
Legacy
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Country
US
AzrealMaximillion said:
Pyrian said:
AzrealMaximillion said:
This. Take a look down the succession of who would be President. Trump is unfortunately the least damaging person there.
I dunno. He may be the least reliably conservative, but he's also the most reliably corrupt and the least reliably sane. It's what his narcissism might lead him to do that worries me. Pence and Ryan won't lob a nuke because their feelings got hurt.
I don't think Trump would lob a nuke. People have to critique him on real points...
I think the fact that the man is easily offended and clearly unstable, as demonstrated by any number of midnight tweet-storms, is a real point. "Ending the world" is a worst case scenario, but it gets mentioned because for once it's on the table. Criticisms of Trump sound like hyperbole, but so does most of what he says and does.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Metalrocks said:
2016, you just cant let it go. still has to claim another victim before it leaves. was hoping to see her again in episode 8.

RIP fisher. may the force be with you indeed.
She finished her parts in episode 8 a while back, so she is still in that one.

Nov 28, 2007
By the way, just in case this wasn't bad enough, her mother, actress/musician Debbie Reynolds, died today of a stroke [http://ktul.com/news/entertainment/report-debbie-reynolds-has-medical-emergency-day-after-daughters-carrie-fishers-death].

The Enquirer

Apr 10, 2013
thebobmaster said:
By the way, just in case this wasn't bad enough, her mother, actress/musician Debbie Reynolds, died today of a stroke [http://ktul.com/news/entertainment/report-debbie-reynolds-has-medical-emergency-day-after-daughters-carrie-fishers-death].
I just heard about that. No one can get a fucking break this year can they?

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
Pyrian said:
AzrealMaximillion said:
Pyrian said:
AzrealMaximillion said:
This. Take a look down the succession of who would be President. Trump is unfortunately the least damaging person there.
I dunno. He may be the least reliably conservative, but he's also the most reliably corrupt and the least reliably sane. It's what his narcissism might lead him to do that worries me. Pence and Ryan won't lob a nuke because their feelings got hurt.
I don't think Trump would lob a nuke. People have to critique him on real points...
I think the fact that the man is easily offended and clearly unstable, as demonstrated by any number of midnight tweet-storms, is a real point. "Ending the world" is a worst case scenario, but it gets mentioned because for once it's on the table. Criticisms of Trump sound like hyperbole, but so does most of what he says and does.
I hear you, but to be honest that whole worry about nuclear strikes from Presidents we don't like has been a common insult for decades now. Its kind of lost its weight. Clinton's saber rattling with Russia should be considered just as worrying considering the US and Russia are constantly engaging in proxy wars. The midnight tweets don't bother me with Trump. His cabinet picks scare me way more.

I'm kind of done expecting Presidential Decorum from world leaders. Its a loose fitting mask anyways. I'd rather have some humanity be seen as flawed as it may be, as long as the actions and policies are carried out in a manner that makes sense. People think that voting for President is voting for a King, when in reality your voting for a spokesperson for your country that mainly decides what legislation to approve or veto. Another thing that scares me with Trump is that he's got a Republican House, Congress, and 2-3 Supreme court picks on his side. If Clinton would have won, she'd have been catering to conservative politicians in the same way Bill Clinton did when the Dems lost their power during his first mid-terms.

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
latest news is that they are burying her and her mother together in a private funeral with a possibility of a public memorial