Cartoons

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
True, cartoons have been sucking lately, but Adventure Time and Regular Show are alright. They are pretty funny at times but still nowhere near as entertaining as cartoons were back in the 80's and 90's.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Adventure time is awesome
but I went through an anti-cartoon phase when I was around 11. that was only recently fixed when a friend got me into anime.
<youtube=J-mLn2R0o4A>
I wish that more american cartoons could be this funny.
just like the good old days.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Congratulations! This is the 1,000,000 "Cartoons today suck!" thread on the Escapist! Click on the first ad you see to claim your prize!

Oh wait never mind there is no prize...

Griffstar

Mar 3, 2011
Canid117 said:
Congratulations! This is the 1,000,000 "Cartoons today suck!" thread on the Escapist! Click on the first ad you see to claim your prize!

Wow man, thanks! I would of never seen those 1Million threads on the first page if you didn't tell me!

Oh wait..

ninjastovall0 said:
spongebob cant be nostalgic, its been airing nonstop.
I mostly ment the older episodes of it.

Griffstar

Mar 3, 2011
I haven't seen an anime in a long time so my taste for anime might be different now. Would you recomend Fullmetal Alchemist?

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Griffstar said:
Canid117 said:

Wow man, thanks! I would of never seen those 1Million threads on the first page if you didn't tell me!

Oh wait..
I was wrong there is a prize! It's called access to the search bar!

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
MAD is pretty funny
Adventure Time is the best show on Cartoon Network in a LONG time
the new Spongebob isn't that great, but some of the new ones are still REALLY funny
I hear Clone Wars is pretty good
Avengers is AWESOME
Spectacular Spiderman is still around somewhere, better than the 90's Spidey show
I also mean to watch more Total Drama whatever, seeing as how it lampoons reality show conventions.

Xenetethrae

Nov 19, 2009
Does no one here watch the Venture Brothers? Episode with Scooby-Doo and gang makes me pee myself its so funny

Drakane

May 8, 2009
Griffstar said:
I haven't seen an anime in a long time so my taste for anime might be different now. Would you recomend Fullmetal Alchemist?
what FMA are u talking about the original or brotherhood (in the long run I dont think it matters) I think their are probably other animes to introduce yourself to b4 that one.. what I can't think of off hand.

also wanting a link to Adventure Time is like asking for someone to stick you dick in a blender (or various female if it suits you more).. it will end up in a lot of pain and you may actually wish you were dead.