Castle Crashers DLC Beats Up Breast Cancer

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
If I'm correct, the Pink Knight has already appeared as a playable character in Super Meat Boy. So, yeah, it finally appearing in Castle Crashers would be good.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
Great cause and a good idea to go with it.
See and all the news outlets and overprotective parents think we're just a bunch of marauding lunatics only interested in death, violence and sex.
Wait, okay, I'll grant this does fall in the sex part of that, but seriously who doesn't want to save the boobies.

Blazingdragoon04

May 22, 2009
I'm gonna go with, anyone that pirates this has earned their special place in hell and proves that they are a soulless, self-absorbed, greedy bastard.

PlasmaSnake13

Dec 8, 2010
More reasons to play Castle Crashers? I'm DTP (Down to Play :3).

Wait.....no XBL date set. Hrrrrmmmmmm.

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
So...is it a dude or a chick? I mean, the save-the-princess sequences take on a whole new meaning if its a girl...

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
Cosplay Horatio said:
Quiet Stranger said:
HankMan said:
Brest DLC ever!

I see what you did there.

How much is 2 dollars in Microsoft Points?
That's like 80 to 150 points.

I remember playing as the Pink Knight on the Newgrounds.com Crash The Beard game and to be able to play as that Knight on XBLA while donating for Breast Cancer research would be awesome.
160MSP to be exact. Every dollar is 80MSP.

On Topic. I'll buy it, once it comes out on the XBLA. >_>
Off by ten points and thanks for the correction.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
What can pink do for you?

Kick the shit out of the evil sorcerer and his minions, save the boobs (both in real life AND in game) and make sweet lesbian love (assuming, of course, that the pink knight is a woman and not Elton John).

What's there NOT to like?