The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I guess it's true what they say...

Who would have thunk it?

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Jack and Calumon said:
This is a god damn travesty. Why didn't people vote for the thimble or something? WHY THE IRON?

You know what was cool about the Iron? It fit perfectly under the dog. Perfectly! That little Terrier could slide all around the board!

Calumon: He's lost his surfboard?
if it's any consolation, the dog also fits in the wheelbarrow

Hdawger

Jun 8, 2010
Everyone always tries to be the car anyway so its not like it matter. I typically am the cannon; much to my satisfaction as I can blow up the other pieces (such as the kitteh).

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Hail to the Kitty! Our rightful Masters will soon overcome all!

[sub][sub]And then my copious supply of catnip will make me rich! Bwahahahahaha!!![/sub][/sub]

This is why those of us [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Catoholics-anonymous] who already recognize the superiority of the feline race rejoice! Their might is eternal and All-Powerful!!!

[HEADING=1]Hail to the Kitteh!!![/HEADING]

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
YES! I'm gonna punch someone if they pick the cat before I do next time I play and take the piece from their cold, dead hands.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Daystar Clarion said:
You don't put cash in Free Parking, goddamn it!

It's only ever meant to be a free space to land, because in the late game, nearly every space will cost money.

Think about it, why would a space called 'free parking' give you money?
Look, don't argue with our house rules.

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
Daystar Clarion said:

It's only ever meant to be a free space to land, because in the late game, nearly every space will cost money.

I see that you use the 2013 inner city planning rule set, where public roads can be exploited by private parking meter owners.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Copper Zen said:
Hail to the Kitty! Our rightful Masters will soon overcome all!

[sub][sub]And then my copious supply of catnip will make me rich! Bwahahahahaha!!![/sub][/sub]

This is why those of us [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Catoholics-anonymous] who already recognize the superiority of the feline race rejoice! Their might is eternal and All-Powerful!!!

[HEADING=1]Hail to the Kitteh!!![/HEADING]

Too true brother, It is time for us Cats to rise and take control of the pitiful human race's money. What were they going to do with it anyway?

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
Preferably, I would want them to just add all the new concepts and keep every old one, change the rules to where you can only play if there are enough people to play each, and magically cast a spell where no one can ever leave until that game is completely finished.
1337mokro said:
Susan Arendt said:
Daystar Clarion said:

I see that you use the 2013 inner city planning rule set, where public roads can be exploited by private parking meter owners.
Y'know, all this reminds me of a video I just watched where they take House Rules to their logical extremes. http://blip.tv/the-bunny-perspective/boardkake-monopoly-6483592

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Zen Toombs said:
I'm imagening a depressed looking iron in a jail cell. It watches through the prison bars a Cat walking the same paths he had taken for decades with just a hint of a tear in its eye... and then he sees the cat murder his wife.
And that iron's name was...Edmond Dantes!

He shall return to wreak his vengeance upon those who wronged him, thanks largely to a backing from Medical Mechanica after he makes a deal with Atomsk. Hence forth, he shall be known as The Count of Monte N.O.

In other news, Baker Cat!

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
FoolKiller said:
Daystar Clarion said:

I think its referring to the idea that taxes or $500 ends up there to be picked up as a bonus for landing there. Those are usually the house rules in many cases.
wait, what? not only that makes no sense, is agaisnt the rules but i neverh eard of anyoone playing this way.

ALso, whats the point of the change?