Cataclysm- Race/Class Combinations...

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Jasper Jeffs said:
I might faction change my UD Rogue into a Goblin, just so I can be that bit more annoying. Plus, this is a "possibility" of what their mount might be:
Quite possibly the coolest mount yet...
If only Blizzard'll add Pterodactyl mounts...

Have you seen the concept art for the Worgen's mount...?

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Hurr Durr Derp said:
You know, when I first heard WoW was in development, I was really excited about it, but then I found out I couldn't play a Troll Warlock and I lost interest.

Since then I have tried WoW, but didn't like it. I've been fairly vocal about my dislike for WoW ever since, but I must admit... Secretly, I still want to play that Troll Warlock.
I actually find it a bit strange that Trolls can't be Warlocks...
You'd think a race of voodoo worshiping beings would eat that stuff up...

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
AmayaOnnaOtaku said:
Troll Druid for that nice beserk racial for casting. My Pally will stay BE I like the arcane torrent for helping my mana fix during raids. Might roll a Goblin Rogue, the belt plus make him an engineer=PVP monster!
I can only begin to imagine the shenanaghins I'm going to have as a Goblin Rogue...
[sub][small]Welcome to the Escapist! Don't feed the trolls![/small][/sub]

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Contun said:
AmayaOnnaOtaku said:
Troll Druid for that nice beserk racial for casting. My Pally will stay BE I like the arcane torrent for helping my mana fix during raids. Might roll a Goblin Rogue, the belt plus make him an engineer=PVP monster!
I can only begin to imagine the shenanaghins I'm going to have as a Goblin Rogue...
Yes! Don't feed the trolls, feed me instead!
[Opens Mouth]

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
NuclearPenguin said:
Contun said:
AmayaOnnaOtaku said:
[Opens Mouth]
*Throws a cookie at Nuclear Penguin*

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Contun said:
NuclearPenguin said:
Contun said:
AmayaOnnaOtaku said:
[Opens Mouth]
*Throws a cookie at Nuclear Penguin*

Om nom nom.

Moar!

And now I will stop derailing. Sorry guys.

Orbot_Vectorman

Cleaning trash since 1990
May 11, 2009
TempestCloud said:
Worgen Rogue... because the prospect of a Werewolf Ninja is just to awesome to pass up.

[small] Damn alliance has to get the cool new race... [/small]
Remember Burning Crusade, when you got the Blood Elvs?.. Know what we Alliance got?.. god dang space goats called Drenai.

Fixed bad spelling.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Like everyone else and their mothers, I will be making a Goblin Rogue. This is the only reason why I don't play a rogue now.

I also might race-change my Human Priest to a Gnome.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
Contun said:
Nincompoop said:
Contun said:
I'd like to know my fellow Escapists will be rolling...
So, you would like to know if we will be rolling?

I was gonna say; "Does it really make that much of a difference which race you are?", but racial skills play a part of course.

I don't play WoW anymore... So I dunno...
Racials do play a factor, but because of the new Race/Class combinations I wanted to see if anyone would be rolling a new combination...
I know that. But I think there was a typo of sorts, because you said; "... know my fellow Escapists will be rolling...". You wanted a "what" between there somewhere =P. I was just being a d**k about it.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
Contun said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
I might faction change my UD Rogue into a Goblin, just so I can be that bit more annoying. Plus, this is a "possibility" of what their mount might be:
Quite possibly the coolest mount yet...
If only Blizzard'll add Pterodactyl mounts...

Have you seen the concept art for the Worgen's mount...?

Yea, that's pretty cool, but I like the mechanical mounts. Like the engineer's hog thing that costs a ton, I still don't fucking have one. Every time I save up money I get new gear, then I blow a shitload on gems and enchants.

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
worgen mage, because a werewolf that shoots fireballs = win in my eyes

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Jasper Jeffs said:
Contun said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
Bonjour, Le Snip!
Yea, that's pretty cool, but I like the mechanical mounts. Like the engineer's hog thing that costs a ton, I still don't fucking have one. Every time I save up money I get new gear, then I blow a shitload on gems and enchants.
Yeah...
I guess Blizz wanted us to earn the Mechanohog... Not just give it away...

HandsomeJack

Jul 17, 2009
Contun said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
Contun said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
Bonjour, Le Snip!
Yeah...
I guess Blizz wanted us to earn the Mechanohog... Not just give it away...
Yeah, I make and sell the hogs...they take around 14.5K to 15K to make and putting up in trade is just asking for flames.

For the on topic question: Tauren rogue...never understood why a race in WoW with a psuedo Native-American culture didnt have a class that could stealth. Sure they are big...but so are tigers and those get people surprisingly often for how rare they are. Kinda silly to me that werewolves get a damage bonus, do thier claws make a sword hit harder? If anyone should get a damage bonus I would suggest taurens. My 1-handed weapon is bigger than most alliance races and my 2-handed is bigger than anyone but a tauren. Never mind that they are 8ft tall and burly...

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
HandsomeJack said:
Contun said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
Contun said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
Bonjour, Le Snip!
Snippy!
Snip
For the on topic question: Tauren rogue...never understood why a race in WoW with a psuedo Native-American culture didnt have a class that could stealth. Sure they are big...but so are tigers and those get people surprisingly often for how rare they are.
The Tauren rogue spots a lone Alliance scout completely oblivious to his location...

*Enters Stealth*

[HEADING=1]CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP[/HEADING]

The scout notices the Rogue and quickly escapes back to his companions...

"....I seriously need to consider rerolling..."

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
Contun said:
HandsomeJack said:
Contun said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
Contun said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
Bonjour, Le Snip!
Snippy!
Snip
For the on topic question: Tauren rogue...never understood why a race in WoW with a psuedo Native-American culture didnt have a class that could stealth. Sure they are big...but so are tigers and those get people surprisingly often for how rare they are.
The Tauren rogue spots a lone Alliance scout completely oblivious to his location...

*Enters Stealth*

That is why so many tauren druids are feral specced. As close as they can get to being a rogue.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
AmayaOnnaOtaku said:
Contun said:
HandsomeJack said:
Contun said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
Contun said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
Bonjour, Le Snip!
Snippy!
Snip

*Enters Stealth*

That is why so many tauren druids are feral specced. As close as they can get to being a rogue.
A cow can dream....

Rofl-Mayo

Mar 11, 2010
I've only played Horde for the past four years but I think I might make a Worgen Death Knight when Cataclysm comes out.

Baron Khaine

Jun 24, 2009
When my DK was human, I was considering Worgen, now he's Orc and PvPing a lot, I might consider Goblin.

Since, Goblin DK = pwn?