Celebrity Crushes

kidwithxboxlive

Aug 24, 2010
So, we all have one. I have one. You have one. I want you to discuss your celebrity crushes. Im an aspiring a horse rider, so mine is Sarah Jessica Parker. [/Sarc]
I will probably say that my celebrity crush is Miley Cyrus. No im not 30, im 15, so i consider it acceptable.
Discuss your celebrity crushes.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Daniela Katzenberger. Now, fortunately, none of you have any idea who that is. More well known celebrity "crushes" of mine would be australian-chinese actress Dichen Lachman, musician Emilie Autumn and hollywood-actress Scarlett Johannson.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Never had a celeb crush, hardly had anythign close to a crush on non-celeb girls i knew either, before i started dating them, i don't get feelings like that for someone before dating them, they develope durring a relationship.
But i can name a few celebs i'd wanted to bone more than others.

Shakira, she can keep her clothes on, and still move her perfect ass in ways sexier than any high end stripper can ever hope to be.
Jennifer Aniston, especially in friends, when she was younger, she's getting a bit too old for my taste now)
Iben Hjejle, Danish actress, also getting slightly too old for me now

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Well there are quite a few good ones, but I'm going to go with an old favourite. I love Sigourney Weaver. Even though she's almost three times my age I think she's really sexy. Plus she managed to kill alien, like 4 times. You go!

Also Bonnie Wright, the girl that plays Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter films. I have a thing for redheads, and it had the added bonus of being able to really creep my Dad out in the cinema if I made low groaning noises every time she was onscreen.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Do you want me to list them? Because trust me, it's quite an excessive list. I think I might have something wrong with me.

Princess_Dee

Feb 5, 2011
MILA KUNIS!
MILA KUNIS!!
MILA KUNIS!!!

Literally the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my entire life.

And maybe Dirk Nowitzki....celebrity sports player?

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
Bob Dylan.
And i'm a 15 yr old boy. Well i wouldn't call it a crush, just more of a huge admiration for the guy. Jeez i'd like to go back to the 60'ies and be his friend!

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008

From what I hear she is not single.

I suppose my dreams shall remain dreams for the time.

Arsen

Nov 26, 2008
Natalie Portman. Always had a soft spot for the intelligent ones.
Sad though she seems to have opposite viewpoints from me in a few areas but I still admire her for who she is.

OldKingClancy

Jun 2, 2011
As you can see from my avatar I'm all about Kate Upton, not only is she beautiful but she knows she has big breasts and isn't ashamed of them and from what little I know about her she seems to have a really cool personality - I don't know for sure but here's hoping.

Her video advert for Sobe water sealed the deal for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT6yD8yfDcc&feature=relmfu

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I've got a few, most of which come and go.

The most prominent one right now would be Rose McGowan, hence the avatar.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I've got a bit of one on Cote de Pablo, Ziva David (pronounced Duh/Dah-Vee-ED) from NCIS
http://images.wikia.com/ncis/images/f/f4/Ziva_David.jpg
http://www.weblo.com/asset_images/large/cotedepablo.com_4ab560e661419.jpg

kidwithxboxlive

Aug 24, 2010
OldKingClancy said:
As you can see from my avatar I'm all about Kate Upton, not only is she beautiful but she knows she has big breasts and isn't ashamed of them and from what little I know about her she seems to have a really cool personality - I don't know for sure but here's hoping.

Her video advert for Sobe water sealed the deal for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT6yD8yfDcc&feature=relmfu
I would glady have that any day of the year. I also half agrred with the comment 'If rape was legal...'

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
Neil Patrick Harris. Love him. LOVE LOVE LOOOVE HIM! He's just so BAMF!!

Anne Hathaway. Loved her since Princess Diaries.

Viggo Mortensen. Loved him LOTR, but he seems like the sweetest guy ever.

Mila Kunis. She's just sooo freaking adorable.

There are tons more, but if I met those four I'd die. Of happiness.

moloha

Feb 28, 2010
Ellen Page And Zooey Deschanel

Yes. I am 16. Yes, I would still marry them right now. Both of them. At the same time.