Cellphones

xXDeMoNiCXx

Mar 10, 2010
Got a Blackberry Torch 2 weeks ago and from the moment I opened the box I understood the exact reason why and how the term "crackberry" came to be.

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
CDMA Hero. Slow as crap 533mhz processor, but still pretty good. Waiting to see what dual core gingerbread Android device Sprint gets before I upgrade my poor little eclair device.

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009
xXDeMoNiCXx said:
Got a Blackberry Torch 2 weeks ago and from the moment I opened the box I understood the exact reason why and how the term "crackberry" came to be.
Yeah, it's crazy addictive...I find myself checking the social feeds like every five seconds.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
HTC Aria running cupcake, waiting on froyo. Love sense and live by Swype. Love that HTC "dun goofed" and I can side load apps, despite the deathstar's attempts at reducing my device's features.

Blank Kold

Aug 24, 2010
I'm using a rooted HTC Aria. it serves me fine, games don't lag, programs work fine, service is ok.

xXDeMoNiCXx

Mar 10, 2010
mistergobbles said:
xXDeMoNiCXx said:
Yeah, it's crazy addictive...I find myself checking the social feeds like every five seconds.
Haha yeah, plus BBM is like the best mobile messaging system ever. Apps are great too.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Ive got a Samsung GT-C3050. Its a Vodafone, but I use a 2degress simcard because im a rebel.

Its a good enough phone, bluetooth, video etc, but it has a special headphone slot that can only be used with its special headphones, which dont really work all that well. so ill probably get a new one soonish. I really want an android.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I have my amazing Pizza Delivery 5000 (aka a Nokia 2310) that I got for free---it doesn't have a QWERTY, can't go online or do any of that fancy-schmancy Tenpenny Tower smartphone stuff, it just makes and receives calls and the occasional text message, which is all I ask of it.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
Samsung SGH-A167. dont know what that is huh.
thats cause its a crap phone. i use it as an alarm clock and a watch, and to text me mum to come pick me up. *cries*

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
lg banter works well enough for me and i spend 25 dollars every two months for my plans so i like my little set up.

FaustianBargain

Jan 18, 2011
An old G1 (aka HTC Dream) that I got as a gift. Now I'm hooked on Android and plan to upgrade soon, cuz my current one is on its last leg.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Currently using iPhone 4. My only complaint is that it doesn't have androids Swype. Other than that, I love it.

Vicarious Vangaurd

Jun 7, 2010
I have an HTC Desire that I got in August last year. It's a good phone with neat functions. I hate that it has GPS tracking down to within two meters of me, but I guess that's what you get will all phones.

Mr. Mike

Mar 24, 2010
An HTC Desire HD. I love it. Personally when I got it I didn't think I'd use it for anything more than calls and texting, but with a 4.3" screen I couldn't help chucking some TV shows on it.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
HTC Nexus One. I love my phone, it's a powerful little pocket computer that can also make phone calls. I use it to remotely manage my home server, to log into my work Citrix servers, email, listening to podcasts & music, reading ebooks, the list goes on and on. I no longer use my netbook much any more because everything I did on that I can do on my phone, usually more conveniently. And it's more flexible than an iPhone.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
I have a Motorola razor v3. It is from 2006. It works though. I have it on pay as you go, and I only use it as an emergency phone.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
I have some sort of cheap LG, one of the net10 prepaid models. It does calling and texts, and it has a clock and a built in tip calculator, and that's all I need out of a cell phone. Granted, I would love a good smart phone, but then I'd have to pay not only for a new phone, but for an exorbitant data plan. This thing sets me back $30 every two months, and that's only because I run out of service days; I could easily make it to three months if I didn't need to buy both service days and minutes. As a poor college kid whose parents don't pay for his cell phone, Net10 does exactly what I need for exactly the price I need.

Edit: And I just realized that this post makes me look like a spam bot. I'm not a spam bot, nor am I advertising; I'm just happy with my current set up. If anyone is thinking about reporting me for spam, please look at my post count and badges first :p

Buzz Killington_v1legacy

Likes Good Stories About Bridges
Aug 8, 2009
I've got a Samsung Galaxy S with a custom ROM loaded. I kind of wish now that I'd gone with an HTC, though, because my favorite ROM (CyanogenMod) isn't yet available for my model of phone.