Chad Kroeger Changes His Mind in Nickelback Revenge

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
I actually don't think Nickelback's music is all that bad. Some of it is kinda catchy.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
"Nickelback" thinks that "classic rock and roll bands" are dying is funny to me. Because you can't get more modern-day generic than nickelback. Does that mean they're bad? Not really. It means they're generic.

I consider classic rock late "Beatles" "Led Zeppelin" "Pink Floyd" "Rolling Stones" "The Who" "CCR" you know, those guys. And the fact that Nickelback is even associating themselves with classics like that, is humorous.

Nalgas D. Lemur

Nov 20, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
featuring the group that famously blamed music games like Guitar Hero for the decline of the classic rock-and-roll band.
And here I always thought the decline of the classic rock-and-roll band was Nickelback's fault...

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Certainly...unique ill say. Well, I have to admit didnt see anything like this coming

UberNoodle

Apr 6, 2010
Wow. That's a lot of smack talk from a completely derivative rock band. I don't see race car drivers insulting Gran Tourismo fans, saying 'put down the damn controller and learn to drive a real car!'. I don't expect much in the way grey matter from this band but perhaps they'd better learn the definition of 'GAME'.

knight of zendikar

Sep 21, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
I actually don't think Nickelback's music is all that bad. Some of it is kinda catchy.
Sorry off topic i just wanted to comment on your new avatar. Everytime i see that picture i hate my goverment alittle bit more that i already did.

But back on topic. Who liked nickelback in the fisrt place there lyrics are shallow and sound like they were written by a 12 year old.

sorry i realized that my comment about nickelback seemed kinda of trollish after i posted that seeing as you like themm

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Chad Kroeger just can't win. damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. People should cut him some slack.

Sondow

Mar 7, 2008
TsunamiWombat said:
I know people like to hate on Nickehlback, but I actually like some of their music on the radio...
Agreed. I don't see what's so terribly godawful about the band, personally. I'm just not a fan of some of their more explicit songs, like, uh. S.E.X.

Anyway I would be interested in this game, but I don't have an iAnything, so yeah. This looks like more of a pick-up-and-play than a longer, more engrossing thing like GH, though, so I can cut them a bit on the media turnaround.

Battenbergcake

Oct 4, 2009
Ooooh i thought you meant Sickleback, silly me.

But seriously though, the music industry took a bigger hit form digital downloading than Guitar Hero.

CKalvin

Sep 21, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Andy Chalk said:
This, Chad, is how I remind you of some of the stupid things you probably wish you hadn't said.
It's those little ironic snipes that make these well worth reading. ;)
I'm glad I'm not the only one who picked that up haha.

Ps. huuuuuuuuge sell out, bit of a shame since I actually some of their songs.