Champions Online Uses Rival MMOG To Recruit

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Ranooth said:
SuperFriendBFG said:
This reminds me of this

[http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v358/SuperFriendBFG/?action=view&current=lol.jpg]
Well i lol'd

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

That's like coming to a Italian restaurant with a giant banner "They have a better pizza on the other side of the road. And cheaper." inside, when you have already ordered your pizza,

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Gormourn said:
Jamash said:
It would have been cool if they'd (Cryptic) actually made an in-game Super Villain called The Recruiter or Crypticia the Seductress and actually approached people in the game to get them to jump ship.

That would have been an epically awesome coup of EVE Online proportions.
Hmm. I kind of agree.

Still, I don't see why anyone would leave for a game that only offers you to play heroes. Apparently.
Thank you, I now have a mission.

Kogarian

Feb 24, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Keane Ng said:
"I'm certain this wasn't meant to be a malicious attack on a competing product, nor did anyone intend to steal players, violate user agreements, kill babies, or knife hardworking farmers in the back," Cryptic's Ivan Sulic said.
Whatever they may have done, this line totally gets them off the hook. How often do you see someone respond officially with a statement like that? Not very often.

It speaks of awesome.
My thoughts exactly.

capnjack

Jan 6, 2009
sanzo said:
TsunamiWombat said:
So...why is this a big deal? It's not illegal... deal with it.
It's not illegal, but it's a dick move nonetheless
So?

That's what businesses do, guys. They play dirty. They just save face to the public... Sometimes.

As far as "dick moves" go, this one is mild.

Zer_

Rocket Scientist
Feb 7, 2008
CapnJack said:
sanzo said:
TsunamiWombat said:
So?

That's what businesses do, guys. They play dirty. They just save face to the public... Sometimes.

So if I was to shoot you in the face with a pink bullet, could that be considered a mild dick move?

capnjack

Jan 6, 2009
SuperFriendBFG said:
CapnJack said:
sanzo said:
TsunamiWombat said:
So?

So if I was to shoot you in the face with a pink bullet, could that be considered a mild dick move?
No, dumb ass, that would be considered illegal.

And, at the very least, flamboyant.