Changing your User name

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
My original name was supertoast099, but I decided that Super Toast was more memorable.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
sky14kemea said:
Nope, and I don't plan to. People have suggested I add capital letters but I like it all lowercase :/

Besides I use this name for everything, It's never taken unless I've already signed up ;D
I've always said to my friends when they are chatting online to "girls", that men tend to capitalise and women do not, its not a hard and fast rule but its pretty spot on.

Bears however?, I'm not sure.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
ColdStorage said:
sky14kemea said:
Nope, and I don't plan to. People have suggested I add capital letters but I like it all lowercase :/

Besides I use this name for everything, It's never taken unless I've already signed up ;D
I've always said to my friends when they are chatting online to "girls", that men tend to capitalise and women do not, its not a hard and fast rule but its pretty spot on.
Can't say I've noticed that.

OT: I haven't changed my name, and I'm happy with my current title.

SuperCombustion

Aug 10, 2010
Started off Sn1p3rFTW, went to grenadier231 then to C0mbuster001 to SuperCombuster then SuperCombustion. Quite the evolution...

DigitalSushi

Dec 24, 2008
thenumberthirteen said:
ColdStorage said:
sky14kemea said:

My friend used to have own a chat room which I moderated, men tend to capitalise every sentence while women don't when in informal chat.

The rise of Forums seems to have changed that somewhat, but its still prevalent.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
SuperCombustion said:
Started off Sn1p3rFTW, went to grenadier231 then to C0mbuster001 to SuperCombuster then SuperCombustion. Quite the evolution...
But I thought you could only change your name once. Did they change the rules or something?

Zirat

May 16, 2009
No, I havent and I never would.

Zirat is my internet constant, almost everything I get into is registered under that name ie: Steam, Xbox Live, various forums.... Not original I know but it beats coming up with a new name, and personly I love it.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
ColdStorage said:
thenumberthirteen said:
ColdStorage said:
sky14kemea said:

My friend used to have own a chat room which I moderated, men tend to capitalise every sentence while women don't when in informal chat.

The rise of Forums seems to have changed that somewhat, but its still prevalent.
I capitalise when I type... >.> I just don't with my username, because then it's faster to type when logging in. =P

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
Yes, I recently changed mine from Kitsune_Bi to Snowden's Secret. Why? Because I was slightly drunk at the time and had recently finished reading Catch-22. Wooh. Looking forward to living with that decision.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
ColdStorage said:
sky14kemea said:

I've noticed this too. Odd...
sky14kemea said:
I capitalise when I type... >.> I just don't with my username, because then it's faster to type when logging in. =P
I'm fairly sure you can log in with whatever capitalisation you want and it will still log in to the same person.
Though I've never tried, yay autocomplete!

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I want to change it to just "Omega", but that's taken. I need something to add to it, but not overshadow it. I'm thinking either "Mr. Omega" , "Sir Omega" or something along those lines. Either that or make it 'Lightning Omega", similar to my PSN id.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
I have been thinking of changing to Baron Von Blitztank III (or Baron Von Blitztank the Third)
But I'm not sure there will be room.

Besides, there is only one BvB so until I clone myself there will only be one!

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
_Janny_ said:
SuperCombustion said:
But I thought you could only change your name once. Did they change the rules or something?
I'd say he's got multiple accounts or something along those lines.

I wonder if I'm even allowed to do the same thing myself, with my... "record", and all...

Edit: Or maybe not. Could be a completely different forum.

DigitalSushi

Dec 24, 2008
sky14kemea said:
Ermm, well the flaw there is you have numbers in your name hence you need to take your hand off the main keyboard to input the numerals, auto logging, autocomplete or using Opera which stores passwords would be a lot quicker.

Crazy wominz!

Jedamethis said:
I'm fairly sure you can log in with whatever capitalisation you want and it will still log in to the same person.
Though I've never tried, yay autocomplete!
Man Logic HandShake inbound!

You want a brewski?, my round!

NoblePhilistineFox

Apr 8, 2010
Blue-State said:
HOW do you change your username on this website?
go to "update account information" I think, just look in the little side bar thing next to your profile and check out the links there

OT:
I was going to do this elaborate scam thing in order to screw someone out of thier username at the cost of my one change, but I grew attached to Noble here ^_^
so your lucky punk...

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I did and I got to say I like my new one a lot more then my old one. It used to be KaneisFeelingAble but I decided that was stupid.