Chaos Divided (Warhammer 40k)

Project_Omega

Sep 7, 2009
Hello, I have been playing Warhammer 40k for roughly 4 years now, using my awesome pure Tzeentch army, crushing my enemies down with my AP3 Bolters and Sorcererous Powers.

So, my question is : What side of Chaos do YOU prefer?

Note : To all Loyalists, please don't spam my thread with things like "Burn the heretic" and crap like that. This is a Chaos thread, your False Emperor has no power here, since he is dead.

DaysBefore

Dec 7, 2010
Actually the Emperor is in between life and death while he sits on the Golden Throne of Terra.

Uh, I had some Khorne Berserkers once but I could not abandon my lovely Guardsmen.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
In keeping with my strange liking of the colour purple... have a guess... yes, the gay one.

However, I really dislike Lucius, the guy's a whiny pussy, even if I dig his armour.

I've played with themed armies for all the gods except Khorne. Got to love Grandpappy, and I (mostly) do, at that...

megaraccoon

Dec 7, 2010
umm out of the four, nurgle, tzeentch, khorne and slaanesh armies i have i generally prefer tzeentch for fantasy (i am the magic phase) and slaanesh for 40k (cant beat sonic blasters, plasma weapons that dont self detonate). also for those who dont know malal dont exist anymore they retconned him for third ed and now we is on fourth ed so yea.

Euhan01

Mar 16, 2011
Personaly use Khorne, getting a decent size squad in combat and laugh as you pick up hundreds of dice.

Mathak

The Tax Man Cometh
Mar 27, 2009
Khorne was pretty awesome, back when he was actually about martial prowess and honourable combat, instead of the BWARGHLARGHBLOODBLOODBLOOD he is now.

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
Slaanesh. The Emperor's Children are my favorite of the heretic chapters. Followed by Nurgle and his Death Guard.

Tzeentch is fun in of itself, but I don't really care for the Thousand Sons and demons are kinda meh in my book. And Khorne is just dull.