Chapter 14: To Kill a Dovahkiin

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
So, here's all the chapters so far. I would have just updated my previous thread, but I can't find it. Also, if you want a place to find these in the future, as people have been asking, I do have a temporary yet somewhat permanent site that I'm putting these on. I don't want the moderators on me for promoting the site, but since you guys were all asking last time, it's my homepage on my profile here.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
These are absolutely awesome, if you have more of them I'd love to read them. Have you considered doing any in colour?

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
Esotera said:
These are absolutely awesome, if you have more of them I'd love to read them. Have you considered doing any in colour?
The problem with that is that I just don't have the tools. I don't exactly know any way to color these in without taking a lot of time on the computer or darkening the images considerably. Also, the color palette for Skyrim isn't all that exciting, and I don't want to go out of my way to bring browns and greens into a black-and-white comic. If you have any suggestions, though, I'd love to hear them.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Aaand I bookmarked your page. As I said I would way back. Keep up the good work, OP, these are amazing. I'd love to see more. I cannot properly express how much I like it, so here is a picture of an awesome crab.

Judging from your avatar, I thought you'd appreciated it more than a picture of a kitten.

Still, if you prefer cats

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Daaaah Whoosh said:
The problem with that is that I just don't have the tools. I don't exactly know any way to color these in without taking a lot of time on the computer or darkening the images considerably. Also, the color palette for Skyrim isn't all that exciting, and I don't want to go out of my way to bring browns and greens into a black-and-white comic. If you have any suggestions, though, I'd love to hear them.
I absolutely suck at art so you probably shouldn't be listening to me, but for something like adding colour, you could use the GIMP, which is a free alternative to photoshop. And Wacom drawing tablets can be really cheap, around £20 if they're on sale.

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
Not to bump my own threads or anything, but chapter 11 is done. OP updated as well.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Great stuff! I wish I could find the words to tell you how awesome this is.

Fingerprint

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2008
Chapter 5 is brilliant! Good all round really, though definitly chapter 5. Nice work bro.

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
Chapters 13 and 14 are completed. What are the chances people still want to see these?
Captcha was 'face the music,' that doesn't bode well...