Chapter 2

Karnesdorff

Nov 19, 2009
Hexenwolf said:
Karnesdorff said:
Heh, 'Cerebus Syndrome' and 'Miscarriage Arc' on posters in the background...

Cerebus syndrome isn't bad, as long you don't suddenly start talking about how women are ruining the world...

A link for those who didn't get it...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CerebusSyndrome

K.
I hate you.
What? It's just TvTropes, just go there and read the page, then 5 pages linked to from there...then 20 pages linked from this five, then...

K.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Will Buckley Jokes ever get old...No I dont think they will

Fappy said:
Not the sinning type? Kirby is a mass murdering, cannibalistic, anarchic, regicider, skin-wearing lunatic. I don't even want to know what Penance Stare would do to him.
THis. Kirby is the scariest because he disarms you with cute then EATS AND WAERS YOUR FACE!

OfficialJab

Jan 14, 2012
How about you just don't do any personal storylines and just make your comic about games?
That should be even easier.

DirtyJunkieScum

Feb 5, 2012
OfficialJab said:
How about you just don't do any personal storylines and just make your comic about games?
That should be even easier.
Damn...missed by 2 posts...oh well, it's a bit redundant now but I'll post what I was going to post anyway:

But...but... I liked all the one off throwaway jokes with no overarching storyline... I don't give a shit about some imaginary characters personal life.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Eh, chapters are overrated anyway. I like that Oblivion poster, though I can't make out the tinier script.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Kratos looks more like Kratos the Dante dose

just sayin

other wise o.o not much else to say about it, since it just one pic

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Z of the Na said:
Daystar Clarion said:
The Flames of Revenge?

Couldn't even melt a marshmellow.
Perhaps, but I question why Ghost Rider is punishing Kirby in the first place. He's not the "sinning" type.
When you think about what Kirby can do already, it has all the makings of a baby Eldritch Abomination [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EldritchAbomination].

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Fappy said:
Z of the Na said:
Daystar Clarion said:
The Flames of Revenge?

Couldn't even melt a marshmellow.
Perhaps, but I question why Ghost Rider is punishing Kirby in the first place. He's not the "sinning" type.

Dante and Vergil on the other hand, are probably brimming with it.
Not the sinning type? Kirby is a mass murdering, cannibalistic, anarchic, regicider, skin-wearing lunatic. I don't even want to know what Penance Stare would do to him.
If nothing else, he's hit that "gluttony" cardinal sin often enough to where he's going to be doing some hard time in Circle #3.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Yay! Dante's in this (Props to the Author for using the real one, not Angry Kevin). I love Dante, he's just awesome!

Looking forward to seeing what sort of role he ends up playing in the coming Arc.

Z of the Na said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I hate Dante.

Needs more Vergil.
If UMvC3 is any reference, the both of them can really just go burn.

Preferably from a well-placed Penance Stare.
And suddenly I'm starting to think I'm not welcome here....