Char+Endgame Keller from Prototype 2

Kasten

Jul 22, 2011
DISCUSS!

EDIT;

Discussion about specifically, Heller from Prototype meeting the Zerg.

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
Um... discuss what exactly? I'm assuming you meant "Heller" instead of "Keller" but even then that doesn't give us anything to talk about. What do you mean by "Char+Endgame?"

Don't get me wrong, I'm always happy to talk about Prototype 2, with it's cartoonishly evil blackwatch, ridiculously fun gameplay, and the chance to play as the angriest of the angry black guy stereotype characters... but you're going to have to be a bit more specific to get a discussion started.

Kasten

Jul 22, 2011
YEeeeeaaah, I meant specifically the Zerg plus Heller, to discuss what would happen there.

I don't think I need to explain more about the Zerg.

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
Tricky. The virus and the zerg operate on similar principles of infection/transformation so it would really be a matter of which would overpower the other. I guess either way you'd end up with zerg/blacklight hybrids which is a truly terrifying thought. I mean imagine a hydralisk as versatile in powers as heller? Terrans and Protoss be screwed in that case.

RicoGrey

Oct 27, 2009
Heller would win easily. Remember how long it took the zerg to transform Kerrigan? That lasted a few missions in and of itself, but as soon as heller consumes something useful he is able to use it almost right away.

Brad Calkins

May 21, 2011
Well both Heller and the Zerg are very similar, both have the same basic power, the ability to consume other organisms' biological advantages, however Heller does have the notable advantage of being able to use any weapon, and if he can't, all he has to do is is find someone who can, so honestly it's alot like, guy with gun versus guy without gun, and the safe money's always on the guy who can kill you instantly from 1000 feet away.