Character blocked

Octorok

May 28, 2009
I'm banned from the Gernadier class in CoD4 splitscreen with my cousins. I just owned them again and again with that launcher, until they banned it.

Ziltoid

Sep 29, 2009
I would ban all my friends from playing Oddjob in Goldeneye, and the monkey in Timesplitters 2. Of course I banned myself from using them as well. Those characters were so ridiculously cheap.

Nobody_You_Know

Dec 3, 2009
Not banned but on Quake 2 on the N64 my mates made me divide my kill count by the number of players in the game to even things out.

I.E in 4-Player my score was divided by 4, I still usually won though.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
What's this "banning" shit?

I play who I want, and use what weapon I want. If other people don't like it, they can leave.

Oct 9, 2009
demoman_chaos said:
I was not allowed to use Macedon or the Seleucids in RTW when we used to LAN it. I would own whoever attempted to best my pikes and ponies.
They also didn't like when I used the Railgun in Quake 3. I was pretty good at leading my targets and blasting them.
same with me and TF2 soldier, once picked a guy out of mid air

Oct 9, 2009
Programmed_For_Damage said:
Wolf in any of the Virtua Fighters. I have him down pat now.
back on the ps1 i remember this virtual fighter type game with this old man with weapons (wolverine type claws) on his hands... yeah, i was pretty awesome with him. Don't remember the name of the game though.