Characters who died too soon :(

NoblePhilistineFox

Apr 8, 2010
Josh Kurber said:
Hahaha! She might've been ;) She was kinda cute. The weird thing is, though, that she's fourteen xDD

And I was never good at the attacking portion of Dragoon's, sadly. I spent the entire first disc leveling everyone with a Dragoon power to max. It was... difficult. Dart was about ten or so levels ahead of the enemies, and the last boss of Disc one lol. It made everything so much easier. Plus being able to stay a Dragoon for about 5 or six turns, AND summoning the greatest magics.
I still remember when me and my brother first saw her whip out that bigass hammer XD
I believe my exact words were "HOLY F*CKING SHIT!!!" XD
and shes only 14 in wingly years, she could be hundreds in human years XD
but whether shes a loli or a couger, I still think shes hot XD

and I had almost all of my dragoons maxed about the time when you go on the ghost ship(except for kongols, his was still new because I just bought the earth spirit)
I almost never used the drgoons for the magic though, I usually used them as a last ditch effort to survive really strong attacks with the defence boost(while fighting that wingly chick it helped alot)
and I have excellent timing ^_^

The Boy in the Hat

Sep 30, 2010
This wpuld be my choice.
***SPOILER***

John Marston in Read Dead Redemption. Sure, he died at the very end, and it was awesome,
but I thought it was still too early. All that character development, gone in a hail of computer generated gunfire.

***SPOILER OVER***

Josh Kurber

Jul 5, 2010
NoblePhilistineFox said:
Josh Kurber said:
Hahaha! She might've been ;) She was kinda cute. The weird thing is, though, that she's fourteen xDD

And I was never good at the attacking portion of Dragoon's, sadly. I spent the entire first disc leveling everyone with a Dragoon power to max. It was... difficult. Dart was about ten or so levels ahead of the enemies, and the last boss of Disc one lol. It made everything so much easier. Plus being able to stay a Dragoon for about 5 or six turns, AND summoning the greatest magics.
I still remember when me and my brother first saw her whip out that bigass hammer XD
I believe my exact words were "HOLY F*CKING SHIT!!!" XD
and shes only 14 in wingly years, she could be hundreds in human years XD
but whether shes a loli or a couger, I still think shes hot XD

and I had almost all of my dragoons maxed about the time when you go on the ghost ship(except for kongols, his was still new because I just bought the earth spirit)
I almost never used the drgoons for the magic though, I usually used them as a last ditch effort to survive really strong attacks with the defence boost(while fighting that wingly chick it helped alot)
and I have excellent timing ^_^
Ahhh, you have quite the point there lol.

And yes, Maru was definitely one of the few hot females in this game. Rose was... meh, same with Shana.

And I just thought of another character who died too soon, two actually. Zieg and Lloyd.

Metzeten

Oct 16, 2009
sheogoraththemad said:
fresh in the mind:
Jorge-052
I goddamn loved that guy,
One thing that confuses me about that death...

why in gods name does he feel it necessary to pick you up, haul you to the forcefield, and throw you? He's already explained himself and given you the tags, and the "confidence" shake, couldn't you hurl yourself out the ship?

Jorge, we know you're a big boy, stop showing off and let go of six!

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
Metzeten said:
sheogoraththemad said:
fresh in the mind:
Jorge-052
I goddamn loved that guy,
One thing that confuses me about that death...

why in gods name does he feel it necessary to pick you up, haul you to the forcefield, and throw you? He's already explained himself and given you the tags, and the "confidence" shake, couldn't you hurl yourself out the ship?

Jorge, we know you're a big boy, stop showing off and let go of six!
because he is awesome, and a little bro love can't hurt