Characters you love to play

KindOfnElf

Mar 15, 2010
Well I am just now getting into Zero in Borderlands 2, and he is just AMAZING. Absolutely LOVE his special.

When it comes to LOL, I slightly disagree with OP since I think that from all the AD carries Vayne is the most difficult to master, and my heart goes absolutely to her. My personally favorite skin

And for the rest... Altair. Just Altair. That voice!!! 'nuff said.

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
Really OP? Ezreal? The easiest and also the hardest? ahahahahhahah no. The carries I main are the easiest and hardest.

Easiest carry is Graves. He's simple to understand. AoE spells and a dash to escape. Yea his burst is 90% of his damage, but its easy to understand bursting your combo as opposed to positioning with auto attack based carries.

Hardest? My man Draven. You can't even comprehend the skill ceiling that is required for his spinning axes. Its a whole new level of micro. Also his global ult is a lot more complex then Ezreal. Ezreal has 2 main skill shots....that aren't that hard to hit with. He has a built in flash to escape with. If you are half-competent with skill shots, then I would say he's the second easiest carry to Graves.

Condescending argument aside (I'm sorry I just really really hate Ezreal. He's overplayed and boring to watch), Draven is super fun. Oh my jeez he is fun. His quotes, watching his spinning blades bounce of people's heads...oh man. Sublime.

Also he hard counters Ezreal >:)

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Don Savik said:
Really OP? Ezreal? The easiest and also the hardest? ahahahahhahah no. The carries I main are the easiest and hardest.

Easiest carry is Graves. He's simple to understand. AoE spells and a dash to escape. Yea his burst is 90% of his damage, but its easy to understand bursting your combo as opposed to positioning with auto attack based carries.

Hardest? My man Draven. You can't even comprehend the skill ceiling that is required for his spinning axes. Its a whole new level of micro. Also his global ult is a lot more complex then Ezreal. Ezreal has 2 main skill shots....that aren't that hard to hit with. He has a built in flash to escape with. If you are half-competent with skill shots, then I would say he's the second easiest carry to Graves.

Condescending argument aside (I'm sorry I just really really hate Ezreal. He's overplayed and boring to watch), Draven is super fun. Oh my jeez he is fun. His quotes, watching his spinning blades bounce of people's heads...oh man. Sublime.

Also he hard counters Ezreal >:)
To be fair, Ezreal is just way cooler than every other AD Carry. Just above Miss Fortune in terms of coolness, awesomeness and radicalness.

Ok, here's the ultimate example of why I love Ezreal. What does Draven do when he uses his ultimate? He throws some axes into the ground with no effort and makes a little "ha" sound. What does Ashe do when she fires her ult? Literally nothing this arrow comes out of Hammerspace somehow...

Ezreal knows his ult is awesome, so he has this huge, overblown, melodramatic cast animation and the aforemented manly warcry. That is damn awesome.

The same principle applies to MF as well. The way she laughs manically when she's shredding entire teams with her huge cone of bullets is my favourite thing about her.

Mechanics-wise I don't like just right clicking and watching people disintergrate. It doesn't sit right with me.

Although Draven has to catch his axes it's still just an extended autoattack until he drops it to my knowledge. Ezreal has two important skillshots he has to land so I feel like i'm doing something rather than y'know clicking on someone once until they die

It helps that he's ever so slightly anime-esque and has awesome quotes and a cool voice.

"Who needs a map?!"

OldDirtyCrusty

Mar 12, 2012
The already named guys like Max Payne, Batman, Shepard and the boss from SR2 (he`s a damn psycho instead of the pussy you get to play in the third). I also like to play with self created characters and make them badasses.

A characer i would love to play is Lobo and i`m curious about the upcomming Deadpool game.

kyogen

Feb 22, 2011
Garrett: Thief series--love the sneaking and the snark

Geralt: The Witcher 1 & 2--love the swordplay and the snark
(actually, the Nameless Hero from Risen 1 & 2 gets a very honorable mention here as well)

Faith: Mirror's Edge--mishandled story, but the dialogue is decent and well-delivered, and it's cool to be an awesome runner who has to protect her sister the cop...the one who would usually be the tough, protective one

and yes, Amaterasu from Okami is absolutely awesome despite the anemic assonance of saying so

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Good question actually.

Sam Fisher definitely. Sneaking around with a high tech arsenal of super weapons? Yup.

Col. William F. Bishop from Ace Combat 6 is a pretty cool dude too.

Although my all time fave would have to be none other than Commander Shepard. Kicks AND gets all sorts of alien ass!

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Haggar from MvC3 with his steel pipe. With the way people slam to the floor, it's one of the few attacks where I actually think "ooh, that must have hurt."

Ammy with her flowers is always excellent, and I also love everything about Ness and Zelda in any Smash Bros game

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Sora or Terra from Kingdom Hearts series. Wielding a giant sword in the shape of a key, going into different forms, and getting to fight hundreds of enemies without end. Truly awesome.

Sam Gideon from Vanquish. A shooter that focuses on high-speed maneuverability AND bullet-time combat? It is truly the ultimate rush. Not a big fan of him being a smoker, though.

I also agree to playing as Batman from the recent Arkham series. You get to truly feel like Batman; a feat that was impossible given it's previous titles.

Oswald from Odin's Sphere. A powerful swordsman and dragon slayer, as well as wielding a dark power that can rip anything to shred and must be wielded with care, lest you become vulnerable to enemy attacks.

Last, but certainly not least, Classic and Modern Sonic from the Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic series. Both are fast, agile, and fun to play as: Classic for the great physics and platforming and Modern for zooming through enemies and zones.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
Yosshi in mario kart.

Tateha in Espgaluga 2. Espgaluga 2. [http://bit.ly/ONK51P]