Chariot Racing

mikoyan

Dec 11, 2008
I ended up getting the Prologue GTV and Midnight Club: LA. As I was playing both, somehow Ben Hur came to mind and I was thinking that it would be cool to have a Chariot Racing game. You could have different types of horses, upgrades for your chariots. Skills that help you during the game, etc. I don't think a game like this has been done. IF that's enough, they could do Gladiator stuff too.

BookishBarbarian

Dec 27, 2008
aye gladiator stuff, including, but not limited to: chains and swords for the chariot right next to you, javelins, discuses (disci?), and slings for those bastards that get ahead of you, and perhaps a mini game where you drive around the gladitorial arena running down christians with bladed wheels and furious horses (historical accuracy people).

mikoyan

Dec 11, 2008
That's kind of what I was looking for. I was thinking you control the chariot and the horse speed, but you can pull out a sword and attack the other drivers. Or you could use the whip to distract them. Then you could modify your chariot get the little knifes like the movie, etc.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
BookishBarbarian said:
aye gladiator stuff, including, but not limited to: chains and swords for the chariot right next to you, javelins, discuses (disci?), and slings for those bastards that get ahead of you, and perhaps a mini game where you drive around the gladitorial arena running down christians with bladed wheels and furious horses (historical accuracy people).
If I remember correctly, Gladiators existed before Christ and the main slaughter was not until Nero's reign in power.

The game should include all of the events in the Collosseum including Naval battles, Gladiator fights and hunting.