Charlie Sheen, As Seen In Call of Duty: Black Ops

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
-Drifter- said:
therandombear said:
Lol, he's winning ;)
This must be Charlie's ringtunes :>
or this:
This [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QdQS1QhQA0] would have been my first guess.
Huh, I figured it would have been This [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg].

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Awesome... At least something good came out of that guy being fired (or whatever happened idc)... Jeez the interwebz were on fire with threads about this guy for a few days, twas getting quite annoying...

"Winning!"

DaHero

Jan 10, 2011
I can see this on Fox News: Addicted Hollywood star turns to video games, gaming must die!

As sad as it is, we've been par for the course on this.

Hey did anyone know Viggo Mortenson plays Halo 3? What about Johnny Depp?

AlexWinter

Jun 24, 2009
I slipped and put my birthday as 1998 instead of 1989 ¬¬ DERP

Sheen is definitely being over used at the moment, the amount of crap jokes out there are bringing down the good ones with them.

Tbh there is more win in his quotes than any of the humour attempts I've seen so far.

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
it was kinda funny but i have one question/small rant...

why do people care about the lives of celebrities anyway? in a perfect world Charlie Sheen could could get aids and die from an OD; while the media ignores this news because any news involving the life of celebrities is pointless. but this won't happen because the media full of morons who couldn't find a meaning full story if it was shoved down there throat.
rant over
when say the media i mainly speak of celebrity gossip but that doesn't mean the other forms of media aren't full of idiots

DaHero said:
I can see this on Fox News: Addicted Hollywood star turns to video games, gaming must die!

i can see fox news saying something like that

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
DaHero said:

I must see this!

Also, this was well made and humorous. (a bit creepy how well it went w/ it though)

Geminel

Mar 29, 2009
Dfskelleton said:
But I thought he was a warlock! Warlocks don't play Call of Duty!
Oddly enough I had long been under the impression that gamers were probably the last category of people left in the world who would ever be heard uttering the word 'Warlock' for any reason, ever... unless a religious zealot was trying to insult someone.

OT: Winning is awesome.

True Nero

Dahaka Trainer
May 26, 2009
i understand that this is funny to a point, but what he's saying is more sad than anything. im a huge fan of charlie sheen, but i'd bet 50 bucks that by september we are going to see a CBS headline saying "Sheen dead at 45". i'd hate to see him go the way of john belushi. this is not a man who needs public attention, he needs help despite what he keeps saying. people may not like the show, that's fine. but everyone seems more interested in getting the best story on what he's doing next when it's incredibly obvious that this man is slowly losing him mind, all while being encouraged by the public.