Charlie Sheen's Rehab Might Cost CBS, WB Millions

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
Elizabeth Grunewald said:
In a stroke of inappropriately funny coincidence, the first of the two completed episodes left to air is called "Three Hookers and a Philly Cheesesteak."
Well, it's not really a coincidence if he's just really well suited for his role.

jkvoller

Dec 18, 2009
Fr said:
anc[is]I'm kinda wishing it does get canceled. It's funny but they ran out of ideas a long time ago. Put Big Bang Theory back on Monday.
Well, The Simpsons keeps getting recomissioned and is neither funny or fresh. At least Two and a Half Men is funny. Besides, if advertisers are paying $3million per episode, it's obviously going to keep going for as long as it can

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Hey's getting paid 2 mil per episode? TWO MILLION!?

No wonder he has so much "fun". If I were him I probably wouldn't give a flying fuck either.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
The most brilliant idea I've read on the internet in relation to these events is that CBS should just replace Charlie with Emilio and act like nothing happened.

You KNOW it would work.

red dragon 52

May 4, 2010
Mediocre/ Average is pure genius compared to some of the other crap they put on TV and expect people to watch these days.

Falqour

Oct 22, 2010
For being the son of the Illusive Man, he really needs to get his act together. I wonder if the "unspecified rehabilitation facility" is actually a Cerberus facility.

ScatterBen

Dec 3, 2009
I cannot believe this show is being renewed for its 9th season when Arrested Development barely got 3. Easily the best comedy ever made, and that's even coming from an English guy.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
Hasn't this happened to Charlie Sheen more than once? I pretty sure this isn't his first offense.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Gotta love Charlie Sheen.

That man does what person aspires to. To find something he/she loves doing and get paid to do it. He has done just that. His character on the show is also a womanizing, alcoholic. He doesn't have to even act, he just is himself.

Pure genius, me thinks.

Skratt

Dec 20, 2008
lol @ the title of the first episode. Sounds like he got the munchies and a craving for the shows namesake.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Two million an episode? Holy crap. The show is alright to kill a half hour on Monday night if there's nothing better to do, but I'm going to have to agree that it's way too much money, especially when he isn't even that funny compared to other characters on the show.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Fappy said:
I get a few cheap giggles every now and then, but I've never really liked this show. Plus, Charlie Sheen is a douche... why can't he be a bad ass like his dad?
His dad played a character in the show for an episode if I remember. My mum recognised him when she walked in while I was watching. :0

I agree though, Sheen is a bit of a douche. The show kinda ran out of ideas in the latest season, so I don't think it'll be that bad if it does get cancelled. Just a shame people are going to lose out on all that money. _>

NaramSuen

Jun 8, 2010
I have never seen the show but I wish the guy well. I have had friends struggle with drug addiction and I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. However, how the hell does someone get paid two million dollars per episode? If they make a full season of 26 shows, then he gets 52 million dollars a year! 52 million for a twenty minute sitcom. Clearly, all is not right in the universe.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
danpascooch said:
Are you fucking kidding me? That show is TERRIBLE
I used to love the it, but the most recent season just made me stop watching 5 minutes into a new episode. Haven't touched the show since, and I don't plan to ever give it another chance. I just realized that there wasn't any point in watching it anymore.

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
2 and a half men is reliable. You get a few chuckles, maybe even a laugh out of each episode. It would be too bad if it were cancelled. Now Big Bang Theory (same creators) is a source of heartache for me because it has gone from something I really liked to another "friends" knockoff. That show can go die already :(

DevilWolf47

Nov 29, 2010
So Charlie Sheen is in rehab and Martin Sheen is doing voice acting work for BioWare. That family is having a few problems, yes?

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
It's Charlie Sheen.
How is him going into rehab news in any sense of the word? It happens nearly as frequently as the sun rising each day.

Also, you give a guy 2 million dollars an episode and people get surprised when he blows it on hookers and drugs?