Cheapest DLC Ever is a Radish From Hell

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Maraveno said:
SomeBritishDude said:
Is this penguin also a Super Pirate? I've never seen someone out side of Family Guy with two peg-legs.
I was wondering the very same ting
While set in the netherworld prinnies aren't technically demons they are suits which hold the souls of humans who have died with sins and are doomed to work in the netherworld at less then minimal wages or do volunteer work in celestia until they have either earnt enough money or performed enough good deeds to atone for their sins and be reincarnated they aren't especially bright and explode when thrown doing a decent amount of damage to anything around. they are treated horribly and some demons just throw them around for fun.
In prinny: can I really be a hero etna wants something done so gives a prinny a special scarf to stop him blowing up and sends off her 1000 prinny employees to retrieve a stolen item. however as there is only one scarf they take it in turns when one dies the next just takes the scarf and his place

PS WOULD BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME WHEN TO EXPECT THE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS RELEASE

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
LewsTherin said:
Wait, they have bombs strapped to them? I thought they just exploded when your threw them because...well, Disgaea is just that kind of game.

Dood.
In fairness they do tend to carry bomb's on them dood

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Tom Goldman said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
I'd have paid a dollar for that awesomeness.

And Tom, you're not important at all.
What you say?
That in the grand scheme of things, you are less than a footnote. You are a...thingy that is less than a footnote.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
THis is how they getcha... next thing you know you'll be paying 4 bucks for radish armor

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
fanklok said:
Tom Goldman said:
The original Prinny side-scroller, Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?, made its way out of Japan and was known for its difficulty
Sounds like I wanna be the Guy. Seriously it does, and that game sounds like pure sillyness wrapped in shenanigans.
That japanese game has you practically doing the same thing that you did in the first Prinny game but now your trying that find the fiend that stole your bosses underwear. I don't see that game ever leaving japan.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
10 cents for deadly vegitables! there is no part of that sentince I didn't like.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
I want this game so bad. The first one was great. :)

Commander Breetai said:
Tom Goldman said:
A Prinny is a penguin with a bomb strapped to it...
Not entirely true. The Prinny itself is explosive.
If by not entirely true you mean entirely not true then yes.

Your statement being true, the person you quoted being entirely false.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Rednog said:
Besides it being ~10 cents is this the first DLC for the PSP?
No?
There's a few games on the PSP that have DLC.
Like Disgaea 2 having new characters and Monster Hunter 2 with new quests and stuff.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
ThrobbingEgo said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Never has the urge to murder with a vegetable been so high...
Never played Mario 2?
But of course I have, but one does not consider that act murder, for whatever reason. Housecleaning, maybe, or target practice. But throwing turnips at Goombas and Koopas is much less menacing than a Demonic Radish that takes the place of a gun.

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
Off course it's cheap. If they made it any pricier noone would buy it, because it's ridiculous!

A vegetable for a weapon. I like it, and for 10ct I'dd buy it, but that's where the power lies: It's only 10ct, so noone cares and buys!
It's perfect!