Cheat codes you remember

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
Most of these are from Rome Total War. I was devastated when they took the console out of Empire. I mean, I still beat the game, but it wasn't anywhere near as fun.
process_cq
Add_money 40000
Oliphaunt
give_trait
give_ancillary

Also, from DA:
Wipe on High Dragon --> Windows+M --> Open internet explorer --> search "Dragon Age cheats" --> Reluctantly open IGN --> Edit files; enable console --> Open DA --> Click console button --> Panic --> alt+tab --> search "DA mods" --> Download game-breaking sword --> Sigh in relief.

Kaltazraza

Creepy dancing
Sep 10, 2008
triangle circle r1 r2 up down up down up down, sets wanted lvl to 0 in GTA SA if I remember it right.

Simmons 2.0

Jul 6, 2009
pokemon rare candy cheat (infinite item cheat)
put your desired item in the sixth position on item list. i think its sixth. talk to the guy who shows you how to catch pokemon. fly to cinnabar island and surf along far side of island until missingno appears. apparantly the reason this is a cheat is because missingno is number 0 pokemon, hence the name missingno (missing number).

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Pretty much most of the DOOM II cheats

iddqd - God mode
idkfa - Full ammo, keys etc
iddt - full map then if repeated a radar map
idclip - no clip mode
idclev## - warp to level where ## is the level number

I can remember lots of Age of Empires ones too but I think we all do lol

Kaervas

Apr 15, 2010
bangbangbang/boomboomboom: detonates every vehicle in the area on the PC GTA3 and VC, just make sure you aren't in the car kids

EllEzDee

Nov 29, 2010
0034AFFF
0000000F

Second is invisibility, first i think is all weapons. Both are for Enter the Matrix. I still remember the password to unlock the katana too..."frozenfish".

DeadEy3

Sep 1, 2010
iddqd idkfa mps bunz laracroft iseedeadpeople poweroverwhelming tenthlevelchieftain whosyourdaddy

less need for cheat codes now days as the games are easier... and we are more skilled...

Teixas

Dec 27, 2010
pretty much any console command on the unreal game series

god-no dduh :p
loaded-all weapons
summon [package].[object]-sumon pretty much any item you know the name of
ex: summon Xweapons.RedeemerPickup

GarrettAD

Mar 31, 2010
Ones I know.

IDKFA- Weapons/Ammo/Misc (Id games)
DNSTUFF- Weapons/Ammo/Misc (Duke Nukem 3D)
DNCLIP- Disable Clipping (Duke Nukem 3D)
DNSCOTTY XxX- Level Skip [X replaces number] (Duke Nukem 3D)
Up, Down, Left, Right, A+Start- Level Select (Sonic 1)
Up, C, Down, C, Left, C, Right, C, A+Start- Debug mode (Sonic 1)
19, 65, 09, 17- Level Select (Sonic 2)
Edit Conifig.sys file, change game completed to 1- Unlock Xan (Unreal Tournament)
Wirts Leg + Tome of Town Portal - Secret Cow level ^^ (Diablo 2)
Lips, Ice Cream, Something beginning with V, Something beginning with E, Something Beginning with S [Can't remember the exact objects]- Extra Lives (James Pond - Robocod)
Justin Bailey- Super Password (Metroid)
Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Up, Up, Up [Whilst hanging], reset than A+Start- Level Select [I may have mixed up the directions but it's three triplets](Sonic 3)
Save, Skip Date forward a week- Skip The End Boss Fight (Metal Gear Solid 3)

The ones I can think of right now.

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
racoiaws - enables all cheats in Nox
r2d2 - All siege weapons in Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Shadow of Death

Spy_Guy

Mar 16, 2010
SHIFT + §

>devmapall
>god
>give all
>notarget

How to play Jedi Knight II, the boring way (as I later found out when I was older and decided to beat it using actual skill).

Though, running around chopping up Stormtroopers and the like was fun... for a while.