Check Out The Escapist At PAX East 2012

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Check Out The Escapist At PAX East 2012

[/blockquote]

Saturday, April 7th

[blockquote]7:00 PM How Not to Succeed as a Freelance Game Journalist
Arachnid Theatre

Making a successful go at being a game journalist involves more than just good ideas and proper grammar. If you're interested in game journalism, this panel should not be missed!

10:00 PM An Evening with LoadingReadyRun
Naga Theater

A PAX tradition! LoadingReadyRun (producers of Unskippable, CheckPoint, Feed Dump and Desert Bus for Hope) lead a Q&A panel featuring brand new videos. Then the evening continues with a screening and live commentary block. Come hang out![/blockquote]

Sunday, April 8th

[blockquote]1:00 PM Admit It - You Play Social Games. Let's Talk About Them.
Naga Theater

Social games are like the HPV of the video games industry: At least 50% of us are infected, even if we show no symptoms. Unlike that awful sexually transmitted disease, however, social games don't cause cancer, embarrassing skin blemishes or awkward phone calls with exes. They're actually fun-so come to this panel and learn how the best social game devs are helping the rest of the industry make better video games.[/blockquote]

JUSTINtimeforalaugh

Nov 3, 2010
Why is it ya'll can never get Yahtzee to come to these things? Is it because he's in Australia, or because his hermit-itis acts up when travel is talked about?

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
And now I'm sad that I can't be going. :( Oh, wel, at least I can listen to the panels via the Escapist.

JUSTINtimeforalaugh said:
Why is it ya'll can never get Yahtzee to come to these things? Is it because he's in Australia, or because his hermit-itis acts up when travel is talked about?
That reminds me actually. There's this really cool review he did of some Mario Brothers RPG on a plane, where he writes down his experiences by the hour. You should check it out in his column, Extra Punctuation.

JokerboyJordan

Sep 6, 2009
I'm not sure if "Mermon Theather" is meant to be "theatre", but if it is, then there's 3 different ways theatre is spelt in that programme.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Also, if you win a Razer keyboard at least pretend to be excited..

Paulec252

Dec 28, 2010
A little woo-hoo goes a long way.

Anybody who attended movie night know where to enter your ticket code?

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
I was there all day and I didn't see anyone from Escapist!

If your there Sunday could you hold a large Neon arrow saying "Right Here!" for me? I'll be the guy with the Konata T-shirt and the immense amounts of swag...

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Paulec252 said:
A little woo-hoo goes a long way.

Anybody who attended movie night know where to enter your ticket code?
Compleks said:
where is this candy they speak of? I have a ticket number from PAX east :\
Check out this link! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/PAXEast2012]