Check your pockets

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
What are in your pockets? I've got keys, a cellphone and a condom in case something comes up.

Your turn.

[sub][sub]Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iIgQN5uZE][/sub][/sub]

CAPTCHA: not in kansas

No, I'm a Canadian.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Wearing pajamas. No pockets.

I keep my keys on the inside pocket of my jacket when I go out, but everything else goes in my purse. That's kind of the point in having one.

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
Back pockets? My credit card, a couple of bucks and a receipt.
My front pockets? Just a keyblade. (A nifty key-shaped 8-in-one tool that had a blade, bottle opener, screwdiver, etc. I call it that.)

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Currently? Well, this pair has a hole in the bottom of one... I'll let you guess what could be considered in my pocketses. Otherwise, keys, knife, phone, wallet, walkman is what you'll find in them.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
The clothes I'm actually wearing right now? Nothing.

The coat hanging from the back of my chair? A pen, a pencil, toothpicks, a packet of Smint, my hospital appointment card.

On the desk besides me (stuff I took from my pockets when I started working this morning)? 2 sets of keys, my wallet and my phone.

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
I've got Cellphone, keys, Wallet, a pen, a small writing pad, and some Gum

You will not believe how useful carry around a pen and some paper is.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Just got out of the shower, so... butt naked.

Anyway, I've got my backup wallet, an extra house key, a road flare, and 37 rolls of quarters. I'm very prepared. ;P

Burig

Nov 8, 2010
Right front pocket inventory: Nothing.
Left front pocket inventory: 1x [fox's glacier mint wrapper] (no mint).
Right back pocket inventory: Nothing
Left back pocket inventory: Nothing

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I'm not currently wearing pants with pockets on them, so nothing at the time.

When I do have pockets, my cell phone is in the right front pocket with my wallet and house key in the left front. I typically don't use my back pockets.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I'm kinda... not wearing clothes at the minute XD so no pockets. I could make a skin pocket though...

I rarely put stuff in my pockets. Then again, I think that's one difference between the sexes. I usually carry a little handbag with my purse, keys, phone, buss pass sometimes, occasionally a little bottle of deodorant or some chap stick. also about 2 years worth of old receipts ._.

But men just seem to shove it all in their pockets and have it weigh them down, I don't like the feeling of that. If I'm just nipping out, I'll put my purse in one pocket and phone in the other, although my pockets are usually too small for them so it makes me paranoid someone is gonna see it poking out and swipe it which is why I usually have a bag on me.

Or give it to the boyfriend. They usually have big pockets. :p

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Nothing, I guess I forgot to take my wallet with me all day, not very wise, and my cell phone got lost a cround a month ago and I haven't bothered getting another one, probably because I tend to lose them rather quickly [small](This why I'll never buy an expensive phone, only 10$ phones for me!)[/small] as for my keys well they are hanging on my handy calculator necklace, because you never know when you're going to need a calculator.

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
Pants right:
TK35 Pocket lamp, silicone earplugs which are too expensive and too small
Pants left:
Limited edition Victorinox tinker, better earplugs

Jacket right:
Compass, pen, paper, creative stone mp3 player, bus schedule, 1 piece of sugar gum (f*ck artificial sweeteners)
Jacket left:
Wallet, coins, keys, shopping bag, casio wristclock, outside glasses, and my cellphone when i am not at home

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Nothing. I only use back pockets, but this pair of pants lacks back pockets. So the pockets it does have get to cry lonely tears of uselessness.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
EeveeElectro said:
I'm just a purse holding machine. Secondary functions are cooking and something to have sex with, but I'm mostly a purse holding machine.

OT: I protest pants indoors, so I'm just in my underwear. I'm unsure why other people don't adopt this method, it's very liberating.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
My Spiderman pyjama trousers have no pockets!
Though when I have pockets there's usually keys or phone or stuff.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Key chain with keys and the Kill Hitler bullet from Sniper Elite V2.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Boudica said:
Easton Dark said:
EeveeElectro said:
I'm just a purse holding machine. Secondary functions are cooking and something to have sex with, but I'm mostly a purse holding machine.

OT: I protest pants indoors, so I'm just in my underwear. I'm unsure why other people don't adopt this method, it's very liberating.
Can I rent you?
I'm being told yes. I charge a thank you and a smile for every purse deposit. The other stuff comes free. Beep boop.