Cheeky Nandos - the most fun you can have with an American

Danny Dowling

May 9, 2014
The Cheeky Nandos thing has been a lot of fun, and the explanations are just killing it. This thread is in appreciation of that.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Now you see, bruv, bruv, BRUV, righ cheeky Nondos righ? Yeah, pure.

It's when you walk into one of them buildings, righ, and Stevie goes "This ain't Nandos. Let's ave Nandos".

Then Jack goes "cheeky?" and Stevie goes "what do you fink you stupid ****".

Danny Dowling

May 9, 2014
It's when you're hank marvin and your mate Gazza, who's a top lad, is just like "lads let's get a cheeky Nandos" and you're just like "Gaz my son you complete ledge." So you go to Nandos and the banter is pucker.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Aerosteam said:

It's when you walk into one of them buildings, righ, and Stevie goes "This ain't Nandos. Let's ave Nandos".

Then Jack goes "cheeky?" and Stevie goes "what do you fink you stupid ****."
How to tell that this is a fake cheeky Nandos story: There's no ledge in your crew called Gazza.

Danny Dowling said:
It's when you're hank marvin and your mate Gazza, who's a top lad, is just like "lads let's get a cheeky Nandos" and you're just like "Gaz my son you complete ledge." So you go to Nandos and the banter is pucker.
This, on the other hand, is a top notch cheeky Nandos story.

*drives off in the bantmobile*

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Zombie_Fish said:
How to tell that this is a fake cheeky Nandos story: There's not ledge in your crew called Gazza.
There was a real guy in my circle of friends I had in high school we called Gazza (or Gary), I didn't want to cross the streams of reality and avin banter.

Danny Dowling

May 9, 2014
Zombie_Fish said:
Aerosteam said:

Then Jack goes "cheeky?" and Stevie goes "what do you fink you stupid ****."
How to tell that this is a fake cheeky Nandos story: There's no ledge in your crew called Gazza.

Danny Dowling said:
This, on the other hand, is a top notch cheeky Nandos story.

*drives off in the bantmobile*
Cause I'm a top bantersaurus rex lad, my mate's the Archbishop of Banterbury

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
This is some top quality thread, mate. Fookin' tenouttaten.

The banter in here is bantastic, I hope to see more of it, or I'll be right rogered off.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Top bantz, Dazza, ya ledge. Was gettin' a Maccies, but now I'm gonna hop in the bantmobile and smash a cheeky Nandos.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
NiPah said:
I don't understand, whats a Nando?
I think it's some kind of chicken joint in the UK - it's the one that isn't KFC.

This is probably why English is the weirdest language I have ever heard.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
I'm hearing SNL. Is anyone else hearing SNL? Cause I thought it was all knees up and I'd be chuffed to bits, but with all the chin wagging I lost the plot. And now I've just got the hump because I don't understand a lick of what's going on and it makes me feel like I'm going barmy, if that makes sense.

Simskiller

Oct 13, 2010
Barbas said:
NiPah said:
I think it's some kind of chicken joint in the UK - it's the one that isn't KFC.

Wait UK? I read all this as from an aussie.

ThreeName

May 8, 2013
Simskiller said:
Wait UK? I read all this as from an aussie.
Nah champ, this is all Pommy-speak. Here's the true blue version:

Righto mate it?s like this, you?re havin? a sunday sesh gettin fuckin? maggot with the boys, havin? a right piss up and it?s fully sick. Daveo and Steveo are settin up the barbie to cook some snags but ya fuckin? gas bottle?s carked it! Bazza?s like who?s keen for a maccas run but you had maccas for brekky and Tommo had it this arvo. Then Archie, the fuckin? mad **** he is, goes hey boys I?ll be DD, piles us into the commodore (SSV cuz he?s on big mobs of cash doin FIFO) and we all cruise down to Nandos for a feed.

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
Danny Dowling said:
The Cheeky Nandos thing has been a lot of fun, and the explanations are just killing it. This thread is in appreciation of that.

...Well, time to take my medication. My head hurts again. God dang it.

Shiftygiant

Apr 12, 2011
Barbas said:
NiPah said:

I'll level with you both right now. Nandos is a Portuguese restaurant chain in the UK* that specializes in Spicy Chicken based dishes. It's cheap, it's nice, and it's bloody cheeky.

*With restaurants also in Ireland, Turkey, Cyprus, Lebanon, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Dubai, Oman, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mauritius, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Canada and yes, even in America.

I'm sorry for spoiling it, it's just now becoming painful to see peoples bewilderment at it.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
In this thread:

Seriously though, this is the reason the English language option usually has an American flag next to it.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Fucks sake guys, the bible said Adam and Eve not banter with Steve!

I like to park the banterbus and score for Bantchester united myself but my bants are only pizza hut level.

Oh, and Nandos is overpriced SHITE. everyone raves about it, I was so dissapointed, definitely not cheeky.

Danny Dowling

May 9, 2014
Total LOLige said:
I've never had a Nando's, feel like I'm letting the side down.
100% of your side is being a tad let down right now my son. Be sure to be a complete ledge and get your lads to the Nando shack shifty quick. Make sure when you order to sneak in the word "cheeky" at least 3 times, and when it gets read back to you you confirm with "oioi, champion".

Yeah, that's cheeky

Oct 2, 2012
I love you guys.
Seriously, this thread has made me laugh harder than I have in months!

Be careful though, if we Americans decide that this so called "cheeky nandos" is awesome then we might decide to bring some "FREEDOM" to your countries.